Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you use to listen to your music?

Go down 
+14
arttieTHE1manparty
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
Shiney
Metal Misfit
Wargod
sovdat
MetalGuy71
mc666
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
Thrasher73
KissinMaiden
18 posters
AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

What do you use to listen to your music? Empty
PostSubject: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:28 pm

I used to own a 30gb ipod until it broke. From there on i used a 5 year old Sony cd player i still had, used it for about 5 months until I bought my Zen V Plus (4gb) which i really love.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:42 pm

mostly I listen to stuff at home on my RCA 5-disc home stereo system.It has great sound!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 10:13 pm

I have 5 disc CD player at work. I have a component system at home. I also have an Ipod that I take to the gym.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Computer at work, MP3 player and portable CD radio....I've grown to love the MP3 player....840 of my favorite songs with me at all times. It doesn't replace the CD experience, it just enhances my overall ability to listen to music when and where I want!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:21 am

computer, home stereo, car stereo, ipod. you never see me with out my music.

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:11 am

My car, my computer, my stereo. Nothing really when I'm at work, though *sigh*.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:33 am

My ears!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Phillips stereo, it broke after two years

Sony stereo, it broke after several years

then I listened to CDs at my computer, but the CD-Rom unit broke

Discman, which I though broke once, but suddenly came back to life and I'm still listening to it!

DVD player, which works fine for now

20 years old stereo Yoko, which broke once in mid 90s, but is now back in action and works fine!

Blaupunkt autoradio, which is showing the signs of end now.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:56 pm

I have a component system at home with both a 300 disc and a 200 disc player (plus a 5 disc player for my wife's cds) and for work I have a Sony boombox. I really need a cd player in the car but as it stands I only have a cassette player.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 8:32 pm

At home I use mostly my PC and every ow and then my home stereo system, in my car my cd player. At work when I can just the radion!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Home: Sony CD player

Office: cheap CD boom box

Car: stock Toyota CD player (since my good one was stolen)

SOON: 80g iPod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:58 pm

Home Downstairs: 300 Disc changer through a 500 watt Sony system
Home Upstairs: MP3's on computer with surround sound and a sub. I think is a couple hundred watts.
Car: CD Player - average speakers, but loud enough
Work: CD player through speakers through headphones. The speakers have an amp in them so it is loud enough to hear my headphones from 2 cubes away. :o
Other: Sandisk MP3 player - 4 hours of music.

Also have cheap boomboxes in bedroom and living room, DVD player that plays CD's in Family room and living room. Actually, the only room without a CD player is the bathroom. We had a cheap boombox in there, but I needed it outside in the garage for working. Smile

I like my music everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:51 pm

At home
While on the computer--- the computer! Windows Media Player, Music Genome Project, CDs, and XM Radio via WMP.

While in the shower --- portable radio/CD player

I don't own an actual stereo system and I don't feel I need to. I sit in front of the computer all day and night long anyway. It's my addiction.

On the go
The car radio (there's actually a good rock station around here, a rare case for terrestrial radio)

XM Radio--- The Boneyard, baby !! Yes, you have to pay for it, but satellite blows away any local transmissions.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:56 pm

I mostly listen to my cds in the car...I drive alt so that's cool.

When at home usually I listen to them on te PC...so as to not disturb the children with their pursuits.

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Over Christmas I spent 3k on a new computer. 200 of that was on surround sound. I use that alot. I also have a system in my car. I go the long way to work to listen to it for an hour each way
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:09 pm

No Ipod for me... I'm strictly low tech. I listen to my music on my car stereo, on my home stereo, and on the beat up piece of crap boom box on my desk @ work. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:42 pm

My computer, which has awesome speakers. In fact, their better than my stereo speakers! I occasionally use a CD player, and I used to use my MP3 player... before it broke.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:08 pm

When the wife isn't home, I blast my RCA 5-disc stereo. When she is, I use my Durabrand portable CD player. In the car, it's just the basic stock CD player and speakers.

If I'm listening on my comp, I use WinAmp with the equilizer settings fixed up to my personal tastes and just basic speakers.

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:14 pm

I use a little RCA Lyra at the gym, my computer in the basement of my home, or an RCA multi-disc changer elsewhere in the house.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:40 pm

60gig Video I-Pod - it's great to have that much music with me at all times. I have a Roadtrip to listen to my ipod in the car
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:44 pm

I have a tuner and a 300 CD changer in each room. They are arranged according to genre, like little radio stations; and I let them shuffle. One room is power metal, one extreme metal, one classic rock, etc. I also have a couple of wireless speakers so I can beam any of this out unto the porch. I have a Bose Cd player in the bedroom for a clock radio. I was feeling really depressed that I am Pod illiterate, but now that I see I am not the only low tech person out there I feel better. I think when I go high tech I will really go for it and get the Bose system with the hard drive that someone mentioned; but that is a lot of money!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:10 pm

I use my iPod at home and in the car. I have a stereo at home, plus I also use a cd player in the car. I rarely listen to music on the computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 7:47 pm

I have a CD player, and a CD walkman...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to listen to your music?   What do you use to listen to your music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1