Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone listen to Argus?

Go down 
+4
Gilbert
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Anyone listen to Argus? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Been listening to the Fields of Fire album and you can name drop bands like Trouble, Manilla Road, Cirith Ungol and even a little Maiden. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Yes. They are from here in Pittsburgh so I've seen them live several times. Great band.

This is my favorite track of theirs:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Yes.  They are from here in Pittsburgh so I've seen them live several times. Great band.

Man this is so good. Will look them up for sure headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:13 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Yes.  They are from here in Pittsburgh so I've seen them live several times. Great band.

Shocked

I'm from the area and never even heard of them! I gotta get out more.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 am

007 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Shocked

I'm from the area and never even heard of them! I gotta get out more.... Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 10:19 am

I have their first 2 albums. It's decent enough, but I kinda lost interest in them after that. I'd have to revisit them, but I think they got a little too "Dungeons & Dragons" for me.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 am

Just looked through the lyrics on the newest album and not one mention of dragons. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Just looked through the lyrics on the newest album and not one mention of dragons. Laughing

Wizards? Cloaks of Invisibility? 20-Sided Dice? I dunno. Something about them bored me enough to keep the files on my hard drive but sell-off the actual cds. Maybe the discs smelled of cheese.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 1:13 pm

:cheese: Definite cheese here but a good listen overall. Not my everyday go to but some nice Cheddar on occasion.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Good band. I have some of their cds. I haven't heard or picked up their latest.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 am

Strong band. I dig their stuff.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 2:55 pm

I love these guys, they're like galloping, Maiden-esque doom metal. The world needs more of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone listen to Argus?   Anyone listen to Argus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone listen to Argus?
Page 1 of 1