Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD

Go down 
+6
DevZor
A Handful of Wayne
Grimmo
Eyesore
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Empty
PostSubject: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

As a special Valentine's gift, PARADISE LOST is offering a FREE DOWNLOAD of their new song, 'Crucify', on February 14th only:

http://www.centurymedia.com/specials/pl_crucify/

'Crucify' will appear on the band's 13th studio album, Tragic Idol, scheduled for a worldwide release through Century Media Records on April 23rd in Europe and April 24th in North America.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Cool. Will check it out. Thanks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

New video.

I missed the free download, but this is a really good song. Much doomier than expected.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Ha. Just realized that's an old video for their last album...which I apparently don't have. Not sure how I forgot to buy that one, as I'm a big Paradise Lost fan. Weird.

Oh well. Still a good song! =)
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am

It's great to see that these guys are heading back towards a heavier direction.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am

I didn't really care for that new track.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 am

Here's the new song...

Really good. Was the last album like this, too? It's not old school Paradise Lost, but that video I linked above and this one have a much doomier feel than the gothic rock/metal of the last handful of albums.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

yea this new song pretty much sounds like the last album.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 am

I had never heard of this group before I clicked on this thread today. I'm really digging the two tracks posted, actually so is my wife. I will be checking more out from these guys, any suggestions where to start?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 am

DevZor wrote:
I had never heard of this group before I clicked on this thread today. I'm really digging the two tracks posted, actually so is my wife. I will be checking more out from these guys, any suggestions where to start?
Depends on what you like. Early stuff is very doomy, doom-death stuff, then they kind of morphed into a more goth-rock/metal style. The tracks in this thread are more similar to that style.

Draconian Times is considered their classic. It's kind of their transition album, from the doomier stuff to the more goth stuff.

Classic or not, it's a brilliant album.
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:33 am

I still rate Gothic and Lost Paradise as my favourite PL albums.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am

Eyesore wrote:
DevZor wrote:
Depends on what you like. Early stuff is very doomy, doom-death stuff, then they kind of morphed into a more goth-rock/metal style. The tracks in this thread are more similar to that style.

Draconian Times is considered their classic. It's kind of their transition album, from the doomier stuff to the more goth stuff.

Definetly the album to start with then maybe check out ICON. Just watch out for the album HOST they really lost themselves on that one and does not even sound like them being that its all electronic. sick

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DevZor wrote:

Definetly the album to start with then maybe check out ICON. Just watch out for the album HOST they really lost themselves on that one and does not even sound like them being that its all electronic. sick

That's were I started. I was suprised to hear their earlier stuff after getting aquainted with DT. I need to get Icon as out of the pre-DT albums, I only have Gothic (which is a great death/doom album). After DT I didn't like the direction they took. Glad to find out with the last one that they decided to go back to their doom roots. Unfortunatly, I missed the free download for the new song too and the youtube video doesn't work anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

My favorite album of theirs is "Shades of God"! Perfect blend of the death and doom they were in the early days. Here's a track off that album called "Pity the Sadness"

Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Lurideath wrote:
My favorite album of theirs is "Shades of God"! Perfect blend of the death and doom they were in the early days. Here's a track off that album called "Pity the Sadness"

This is the only album of theirs I still have, have re-bought, and still play to this date. Agreed with the perfect blend of death and doom. Love the vocals, guitar tone, and catchy songs.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD   New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Icon, Shades Of God and Draconian Times are my favorites from their earlier years. As far as recent stuff In Requiem is a great album!
Back to top Go down

New Paradise Lost song "Crucify" for FREE DOWNLOAD
Page 1 of 1