Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis)

Go down 
+5
Dark Horseman
metalken
James B.
Temple of Blood
Eyesore
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis)   Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:18 pm

New album coming in June!

Quote :
Lifeforce Records with Thomas Giles Music

After their critically acclaimed 2013 debut album "Manipulation Under Anesthesia" Bay Area progressive metal wizards Abnormal Thought Patterns are now ready to show you again their creative magics with the new album "Altered States Of Consciousness"!

Following the path of bands' debut, the Californians expand the framework of what progressive metal can be with their new album. The participation of well-known guests such as Tommy Rogers (Between The Buried And Me), Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy, Nevermore), Michael Manring, Tim Roth (Into Eternity), and John Onder (Artension-MSG) confirms the special position ABNORMAL THOUGHT PATTERNS have among their peers and expresses the quality-conscious attitude, which underlies all band activities.

"Altered States Of Consciousness" is set to be released on June 29 in Europe and a day later in North America!

Artwork by Erick "Wurm" Pollard.

Along with the soon to be release new album from ATP the lauch of their new website. Created by TonyLambGraphicDesigns.

Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis) - Page 2 Cover

Love these guys. Though every time I listen to them it does make me miss Zero Hour. =(
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis)   Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Well, this is unexpected.

Vocals. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Abnormal Thought Patterns (feat. Members of Zero Hour/Cynthesis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2