Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble Demos & Rarites?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Trouble Demos & Rarites? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 am

Has anyone seen or own these discs?

Trouble Demos & Rarites? Trou-c2 Trouble Demos & Rarites? Trou-c1

They are listed on the BnR Metal pages as Revelations (Life or Death) Demos & Rarities Vol 1 and Victim of the Insane Demos & Rarities 2, so I'm assuming they are legit releases.Both are listed as comps released in 2011, but no other info is posted. Neither of them show up on Amazon either.

Anyone know about these or have more info?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:15 am

A little more digging looks like both of these releases were limited edition vinyls with only 500 pressings each put out back in February and March of 2011.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm

No takers here, huh? Bah!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Downloaded their demos years ago. Played them awhile. Didn't notice many changes between them and the albums.
probably by listening, made me depressed that I sold their albums when I was broke.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Has anyone seen or own these discs?

Neither of them show up on Amazon either.

Anyone know about these or have more info?

Usually for bootlegs or limited issue metal, the only sites I can think of maybe having them for a short time is either blackmetal.com, or Hells Headbangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Demos & Rarites?   Trouble Demos & Rarites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble Demos & Rarites?
Page 1 of 1