Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD

Go down 
+29
Cognitive Dissonance
MetalGuy71
MoonChild
Eyesore
stepcousin
ohwellmonkey
Nico
Wurthless
metalinmyveins
Witchfinder
metalhead777
dark avenger
stormspell
Troublezone
adrian
Alex Dee Rokket
metalken
tohostudios
Lurideath
DallasBlack
manny
The_Jayroh
mc666
Vexer6
MetalH
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
KaosAntix
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD
Pantera
Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Vote_lcap91%Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 91% [ 31 ]
Lamb Of GoD
Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Pantera by a country mile. I was around the local scene when they first got started & they would come over here at least once a month & do a show. I wish Vinny would suck it up & re-release the old stuff. He is sitting on a gold mine.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I used to absolutely LOVE Cowboys and the next two albums. But they lost me after that, especially when Phil started shrieking everything that came out of his mouth (although I did like Suicide Note Part 1).
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Cognitive Dissonance wrote:
manny wrote:
This is no contest Pantera, Dimebag was one of the best guitarist of his generation.
You're joking right? "Diamond" has never laid down a good guitar solo ever! If he wasn't dead, nobody would be talking about him.
Oh, don't be one of those retards.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm

manny wrote:
This is no contest Pantera, Dimebag was one of the best guitarist of his generation.
You're joking right? "Diamond" has never laid down a good guitar solo ever! If he wasn't dead, nobody would be talking about him.

You have to be F'n deaf to say Dimebag never played a good solo. What is your idea of a good solo? Off-key math metal noodling? If you don't like his style is one thing... but to deny his skill as a player is idiotic.

And what do you mean no one would be talking about him if he was alive? He had a huge fan base and made the cover of guitar magazines all the time (while he was alive). Don't make up lies just because you don't like him.

Last edited by Troublezone on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Don't make up lies
i heard that Wes Borland did all Dime's leads in the studio. Razz

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Don't make up lies
i heard that Wes Borland did all Dime's leads in the studio. Razz

And Kurt Cobain gave Joe Satriani guitar lessons. Smile
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="Troublezone"]What is your idea of a good solo? Off-key math metal noodling?/quote]

Made me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Vektor,Sodom,Dark Angel,Artillery,Exodus,Nuclear Assault,Immortal,Kyuss,Trouble,Megadeth,Into Eternity,Ratt,Ultimatum,Witchfinder General,X-Japan, The Jerky Boys,At the Gates,Bal-Sagoth,Cobalt,Dawnbringer,The Doors,Bay City Rollers,Sigh,Bob Seger,Coroner,Blind Guardian,Faith No More,Bobby Brown,Holy Terror,Jim Croce,America,Slaughter Lord,Johnny Paycheck>Pantera sick
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Nice sig! But you're full of shinola.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:14 am

Vektor,Sodom,Dark Angel,Artillery,Exodus,Nuclear Assault,Immortal,Kyuss,Trouble,Megadeth,Into Eternity,Ratt,Ultimatum,Witchfinder General,X-Japan, The Jerky Boys,At the Gates,Bal-Sagoth,Cobalt,Dawnbringer,The Doors,Bay City Rollers,Sigh,Bob Seger,Coroner,Blind Guardian,Faith No More,Bobby Brown,Holy Terror,Jim Croce,America,Slaughter Lord,Johnny Paycheck>Pantera sick

You would've been better off not even responding. More than half of those examples are a joke! There's no basis for what you said, and your examples are beyond stupid. You may as well come out and say that Kurt Cobain could play better than Steve Vai... and Hootie & the Blowfish shreds! (have you taken you meds today?) insane

Total nonsense.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Nice sig! But you're full of shinola.

And he's a troublemagnet.
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:09 am

Troublezone wrote:

You would've been better off not even responding. More than half of those examples are a joke! There's no basis for what you said, and your examples are beyond stupid. You may as well come out and say that Kurt Cobain could play better than Steve Vai... and Hootie & the Blowfish shreds! (have you taken you meds today?) insane

Total nonsense.
Got to love people who can't take a joke and who take their music so seriously.
I'm delighted that your offended! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.
Here's the thing: Where's the joke? There's nothing funny about that. That post is specifically designed to rile people up. That's not joking; that's being a forum douche.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.
Here's the thing: Where's the joke? There's nothing funny about that. That post is specifically designed to rile people up. That's not joking; that's being a forum douche.

And he said 'your' instead of 'you're'.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.
That, too.
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.
That, too.
How droll, the internet grammar police. As if any of you clowns never make grammatical errors.Your use of the word douche betrays your inner most self. I thought my post was funny, if you didn't -oh well., Troublezone,Eyestore and Evymetal. The same people who have insulted me and every one else with a dissenting opinion.We've gone over this many times. Don't think the Mods aren't aware of your constant insults to people.
YOU"RE no YOUR the douches.......
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.
That, too.
How droll, the internet grammar police. As if any of you clowns never make grammatical errors.Your use of the word douche betrays your inner most self. I thought my post was funny, if you didn't -oh well., Troublezone,Eyestore and Evymetal. The same people who have insulted me and every one else with a dissenting opinion.We've gone over this many times. Don't think the Mods aren't aware of your constant insults to people.
YOU"RE no YOUR the douches.......
It's funny, because I defended you last time you were banned. I didn't think you deserved it. But maybe I was blind. If this is the kind of crap you were posting elsewhere on the forum, then your banning was likely justified. I didn't see that you were doing that, but maybe I missed it.

We are not grammar police. That was two people making a lighthearted joke. At your expense, sure, but given the fact that your previous "joke" was aimed at irritating a whole bunch of people, you should be a little more understanding, eh?

And having a different opinion from others on this forum is fine. I have all kinds of different opinions than others here. I like countless bands that most here dislike, but you don't see me posting things like you posted above. That post had clear intentions, and it wasn't to elicit a few guffaws from other forum members; you wanted to get under people's skin.

When you do that, don't cry about being picked on or insulted or even banned, because you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.

The thing is... you weren't joking. You always make condescending remarks about Pantera. I don't care if you hate them. But get your facts straight. There's a lot of bands I don't like, but I'll give them their due if they're good at what they do. And of coarse I take music serious. Most people do... Unless you're a full time Moron.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 am

Troublezone wrote:

Total nonsense.

BAN THE TROLL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 am

Troll (noun)-Any body who posts dissenting opinions about Pantera or the new world order on the Heart of Metal board. See "troublemagnet".

BTW I was banned for quoating a bible verse on the "Steve Harris Tattoo thread"...not for personally insulting people or calling them douches.Too many people complained about my postings about the NWO....Some people love their slavery to the scientific dictatorship and don't want to know the truth-they can't help it-they've been conditioned since birth. Peace to all of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:27 am

Quote :
Too many people complained about my postings about the NWO....Some people love their slavery to the scientific dictatorship and don't want to know the truth-they can't help it-they've been conditioned since birth. Peace to all of you.

But it's basically all you ever talk about... The way you go about it is obsessive. Wouldn't you be more at home on a conspiracy board?

Dwelling on one topic all the time is mental slavery.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 am

If Cog Dis had his way, every thread here would be about the NWO and Vektor updates.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 am

Too many people complained about my postings about the NWO....Some people love their slavery to the scientific dictatorship and don't want to know the truth-they can't help it-they've been conditioned since birth. Peace to all of you. Very Happy

Truth? Because YOU say it's the truth?? Wow???
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

What are your thoughts on Area 51? Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 309780
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD   Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera VS Lamb Of GoD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3