Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment

Go down 
+11
Mglaffas81
Gilbert
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Eyesore
DallasBlack
krokus
exact33
Metallic Blaze
kmorg
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I ordered the new one, the import with two bonus tracks, through CD Inzane on Thanksgiving night. Hopefully it arrives soon.

if you ordered from cdinzane i hope it arrives. period Razz
I've never had anything not arrive. However, nearly every import with bonus tracks I've bought from them came as the regular version without bonus tracks.

But I got the last Brainstorm with three bonus tracks from them last time without issue, so we'll see. Otherwise, I've never had a problem with them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Ask Wargod about CDInzane. Then step away from your computer.

Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Way too many fillers, this album never clicked on me. I must say that this release disappointed me the most
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ask Wargod about CDInzane. Then step away from your computer.
I've heard others complain about them, too, but aside from getting the wrong versions, I've never had an issue. And every time they refunded me immediately and let me keep the wrong CD.

A lot of people complain about CM Distro, but again, I've never had a single issue with them.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm

The two bonus tracks can be found in the you-know-where.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Drove around yesterday and today with this album cranked! I really dig it. Again, not as good as Liquid Monster, which seems to be the benchmark for this band, and not like their earlier albums, but a solid album nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm

This CD has grown on me too! It's Brainstorm in good form, what's not to like?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah, the more I listen to it the more I dig it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I was given a gift certificate for music or DVDs from Overstock.com. They had the Brainstorm so I snagged it.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Finally got to listen to this today. Much better than the last 2 albums. I just don't get the crap production.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Finally got me a copy of this one. On a first listen, this is classic brainstorm but i will be needing more listens. Not instantly memorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment   Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm - On The Spur Of The Moment
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3