Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amy Winehouse Dead?

Go down 
+17
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
Olafsto
QuothTheRaven
stepcousin
bassman
Metallic Blaze
snooloui
MetalGuy71
Addy
manny
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
exact33
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Amy Winehouse Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Fox News sister station in the UK Sky Network is reporting that Amy Winehouse has been found dead.

Sad if true but who didn't see that coming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 pm

so far I only see 1 news service carrying the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018020/Amy-Winehouse-confirmed-dead.html

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 pm

CNN has it now too.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Correct Toho - sad, but we all saw this coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

She will now be another member of the famous 27 Club: Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse. All dead at age 27.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

that is a shame to die so young...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I hate to say it but it's not exactly a surprise....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:30 pm

What was the report a couple of years ago regarding her health? Supposedly she smoked so much that she was already showing early signs of emphysema? It's a shame when people don't treat their body like a temple. From everything we know, you have one chance to get it right...Then again there are just some people who don't envision growing old and would live hard/die hard. I don't get it, but then again I guess I'm wired a little differently. I'm glad I never had this woman's life. I'll take living in obscurity for what is most likely the rest of my life, for living healthy. 27....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Whatever the circumstances this sucks, I am a huge fan and those songs, if you loved or hated them, they were created by her not by a team of professional songwriters, it was honest, real and good music, I will miss her
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I liked her voice but I wasn't a fan of her music. Regardless, it's still a shame.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I saw it coming, shes more famous for her troubles with booze and drugs than her talent as a singer, she definitly had talent. She had a very soulful voice and while its not a big surprise its still sad

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Shocking, but then agian, not really. Shame too. Not a fan, but she seemed more talented than your average run-of-the-mill pop singers. She was something different.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I have to agree. She wasn't the average pop singer.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm not real familiar with her music.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Tragic, but unsurprising. Not a big fan, but her music was at least interesting.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I gotta admit I never really thought about her at all.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:13 am

stepcousin wrote:
I gotta admit I never really thought about her at all.

me too. I never spent one minute of thought on her in my life.

still sad to see someone so young die though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 am

it is a sad waste of talent.

QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

Definitely a talented, unique singer. Very soulful voice. Its tragic when artists get caught in the drug trap and can't get out. 27 is way too young.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 am

S.D. wrote:
so far I only see 1 news service carrying the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018020/Amy-Winehouse-confirmed-dead.html

Just read this article and it is a great retrospective of her career, talent, and troubles.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 am

Sad. Very talented, i enjoyed a lot of her songs..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 pm

This story does nothing to me - Not that I am denying her talent or anything, I just don't know much about her music - The only song I've ever heard of her's is "Rehab", and that song totally blows.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

But at least she was unique and she had some talent.

Unlike Lady Gaga, MIley Cyrus, Brittany Spears and that ilk.

I wasn't a fan of her music either but I could still appreciate her vocals.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

I guess she won't be going to rehab, no, no, no, no
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39507

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

^^^^ lame

Too bad. Like others have posted- not surpising in the least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse Dead?   Amy Winehouse Dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse Dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next