Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.

Go down 
+10
Wargod
KissinMaiden
spiritoradio
the sentinel
Shiney
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Required Fields
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:09 pm

WTF..! angry
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:06 am

I knew it was too good to be true. No
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:33 am

Just sounds like innuendo or trouble makers on discussion boards to me. I won't believe it till its official just like I didn't believe there would be a Roth led Van Halen tour until they held a press conference to announce it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:51 am

I'm doubting it's validity as well. Blabbermouth has pics and a setlist posted from rehersals. It still wouldn't surprise me if they cancelled, but until I hear something official, I believe the tour is still on.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:56 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
WTF..! angry
ROTFLMAO!! Laughing very hard I'm with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:10 am

I hope they do the whole Van Halen III album. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:15 am

I found no official announcements, so I guess we'll see if the rumor is true or not. I wouldn't doubt it honestly. Dave and Eddie seem to be a volatile mix.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 am

spectrefate wrote:
I hope they do the whole Van Halen III album. Smile

Wouldn't that be great if DLR refused to play any of the classics and only did Sammy's songs with the entire VH III album as an encore? Let's hear Diamond Dave's redition of "Love Comes Walking In" and see the look on people's faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:21 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wouldn't that be great if DLR refused to play any of the classics and only did Sammy's songs with the entire VH III album as an encore? Let's hear Diamond Dave's redition of "Love Comes Walking In" and see the look on people's faces.
My official prediction:
1st set - the entire Van Halen III album
2nd set - entire Diver Down album with a 30 minute extended version of "Oh Pretty Woman"
Encore - "Finish What You Started".

$100.00 a ticket for balcony seats = money well spent. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:15 pm

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=28681

Interesting "review" of band rehearsal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=28681

Interesting "review" of band rehearsal.

The pictures of Wolfgang included with this "review" show a gangly uncomfortable teenager that would more likely fit into your high school's marching band behing the Trombone. I think they really messed up by screwing over Michael Anthony. Viva Sammy Hagar!

This whole scenario just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. How the mighty have fallen.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:28 pm

Gangly? You sure you weren't looking at Eddie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:34 pm

Wolfgang = Gangly
Edward = Sad
DLR = Glad to be able to pay rent
Alex = "OK Eddie, whatever you want".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.   Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen to announce tour...AGAIN.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2