Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
exact33
stormspell
snooloui
Eyesore
DallasBlack
krokus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm

krokus wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
krokus wrote:
Heee, i found this:
http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/edenscurse-trinity.html
Special offer if you buy the cd online.

Then I need to cancel my Ebay bid.

Yeah, if you can do that it will be better, because its a good offer. Good luck.

Well, I sent an e-mail retracting my bid so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If push comes to shove (and this may prevent me from utilizing Ebay again), I could just not pay it. I told them I just got fired and I need to stop spending money on luxury items so hopefully they are sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

DallasBlack wrote:
krokus wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
krokus wrote:
Heee, i found this:
http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/edenscurse-trinity.html
Special offer if you buy the cd online.

Then I need to cancel my Ebay bid.

Yeah, if you can do that it will be better, because its a good offer. Good luck.

Well, I sent an e-mail retracting my bid so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If push comes to shove (and this may prevent me from utilizing Ebay again), I could just not pay it. I told them I just got fired and I need to stop spending money on luxury items so hopefully they are sympathetic.

Ohh, thats a little risky, but i hope you are lucky. Take careeeeeeeeeeeeeee headbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I was able to retract my bid. One reason to retract a bid is not being able to contact the seller and he never replied to my request to retract it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Looks like these guys have a new album coming out. New video and a new singer, too. The dude from Pathosray, which is a great band.

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Edenscurse20122

Great stuff. Really dig these cats.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Strong tune...good singer.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Have to keep an ear out. I really like Pathosray.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 am

I bought the second coming on amazon. It's been a constant spinner lately. very good album. I'm gonna go for the rest of their catalogue.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:43 am

I just purchased the band's self titled debut album.

Excellent material.

Too bad these guys are underrated on this board
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:30 am

I love this band. They have a best-of collection coming out Tuesday. Doubt I'll see it around here, but it seems like a cool collection. Two CDs, over 30 tracks, unreleased and rare tracks.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

They have one already out on Amazon. Is there a new one coming tomorrow?
Whatever happened to the new album, Time to Breathe?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I *THINK* this one is the one Michael Eden put out after he was ousted from the band. The band denounces it.

http://www.amazon.com/Confession-Of-Fate-Edens-Curse/dp/B007Y56N32/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1361816918&sr=8-5&keywords=eden%27s+curse

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Wow, more drama. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 pm

A singer being kicked out of a band but still insisting on using the band name. Now why does that sound familiar?...

I wonder - in this case would Michael Eden have additional rights to the band's name given that it is partly his name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2