Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date

Go down 
+11
caniplaywithmadness?
Invader
MoonChild
ultmetal
kmorg
ghost
mc666
Fat Freddy
Wargod
exact33
DallasBlack
15 posters

Master Of The Rings
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap23%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Time Of The Oath
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap9%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Better Than Raw
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap18%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
The Dark Ride
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap41%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Rabbit Don't Come Easy
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap0%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy
Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_lcap9%Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:46 pm

I figured that before the new Helloween album comes out I'd take this poll. I know that many people don't like Andi Deris era Helloween so they can sit this one out. Of the Deris albums which is your favorite. Mine would have to be a tie between Time Of The Oath and Better Than Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:06 pm

I voted for master of the rings although it is a virtual tie with dark ride. MoR really has some great songs on it from top to bottom and from a helloween standpoint really brought the band back from the dead after all the stuff with kiske...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:36 pm

Keeper III. I think it's the best Helloween album ever. Seriously. Better Than Raw would be my second favorite, and while I love ever Deris-era Helloween album, I think The Dark Ride is very overrated. Great album, but so many call it a masterpiece and I just haven't heard it.

But Keeper III is my choice for the best.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:33 pm

Better than Raw for me and the new Helloween coming out IMO has that same style!

Wargod48

NP: Evile - Enter The Grave
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37865

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:41 pm

Better Than Raw for me as well... and from what I've heard of the forthcoming new one, it may give "Better Than Raw" a run for its money...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:45 am

thus far... The Dark Ride.

ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:50 am

Keeper III is the best for me. My second favorite is The Dark Ride.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:47 am

Dark Ride, with Time of the Oath in second.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:40 am

Dark Ride

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:18 am

The Dark Ride 🤘
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:33 am

The Dark Ride
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 am

time of the oath 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:13 pm

MASTER OF THE RING is my fave album with DERIS. I saw them live on this tour. Before the concert they were signing some stuff at a record shop, somewhere in Madrid. I was their but had nothing with me to sign, thats why i gave my jacket. When DERIS looked at STRYPER writen down on it, he shouted 777 very loud. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:29 pm

I'm an advocate of The Dark Ride - such a fantastic album. However, I would rate the new one very high up as well as it's a damn good album.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:36 am

Its increible that so many like THE DARK RIDE best because in Spain many people didnt like that album. I do like it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 am

The Dark Ride is a great album indeed, I especially like If I Could Fly. It's just that Time Of The Oath and Better Than Raw contain some of my favorite Helloween Songs: Wake Up The Mountain, A Game We Shouldn't Play, Power, Revelations, Misson Mother Land, Lavdate Dominvm, Time, Handful Of Pain, Kings Will Be Kings, I Can, Hey Lord!, hell every single song on both of those. The Dark Ride is definatly my third along with Rabbit Don't Come Easy. The Legacy is a fine album but I just don't like it as much as the others. As for Master Of The Rings, I've only heard a few of the songs so I don't have an opinion on that one. It is on my want list though.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:15 am

Dallasblack, they put this same post at a spanish forum some time ago and also for the spanish TIME OF THE OATH and BETTER THAN RAW were the best albums by HELLOWEEn with DERIS. I always liked MASTER OF THE RING a little more.
The most impopular album of that era would be RABBID DONT COME EASY and KEEPER III. Also THE DARK RIDE was not very popular but still more people liked it then RABBID or KEEPER III.
About Deris live albums i would say that the best is the one released this year, live from Brazil. Realy great. Never realy liked HIGH LIVE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:14 pm

Rabbit Don't Come Easy gets a lot of flack, which I don't understand. It was praised like crazy when it came out, and it just seemed like one of those things where fans build something up to the point of annoyance, so they have to tear it down. Rabbit Don't Come Easy is Helloweens Bennifer. Haha.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26439

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:14 pm

The Dark Ride
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Master of the Rings for me , although I think they all are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date   Favorite Andi Deris Helloween Album to Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1