Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM July '11 Update

Go down 
+14
JBall_Z
manny
TheGreatDuck
Smindas
kmorg
Eyesore
chewie
Gilbert
fingers
Tur-Thalion
GrandNational
Required Fields
SpectreFate
ultmetal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:20 am

Shawn D. wrote:
It's cool, you guys can keep on jamming to music aimed and marketed at 12-17 year old girls, doesn't bother me any.
lol!

Weird, that is just the opposite of what your posts in this thread tells me.
Wink

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 am

It's a "process", got a break a few eggs before you get the omelet just right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am

Not really part of the update, but there's no link to the Europe discography (aside from the hyperlink on the John Norum page), or for that matter, the recently uploaded pages for vixen and blue tears. Also, didnt you use to have more Poison albums? I seem to remember a review for Poison'd and one of the hits compilations on the Poison discography page.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Hadley wrote:
Not really part of the update, but there's no link to the Europe discography (aside from the hyperlink on the John Norum page), or for that matter, the recently uploaded pages for vixen and blue tears. Also, didnt you use to have more Poison albums? I seem to remember a review for Poison'd and one of the hits compilations on the Poison discography page.

Just checked. Blue Tears & Vixen are there. You might need to hit the refresh button. However, Europe was missing. Thanks for catching that.

I do have more Poison CDs that I will be adding to the site, but what I have up is all I have ever reviewed thus far.

Last edited by ultmetal on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh by the way last time I was there, at the main page it seems Megadeth is not listed in alphabetical order.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm

There's no link for Rhapsody (Of Fire) either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '11 Update   NLTM July '11 Update - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM July '11 Update
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3