Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated for July.

Go down 
+6
akeldama
ZombieHavoc
Sword Of The Heretic
Required Fields
bgsully
ultmetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated for July. Empty
PostSubject: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 5:28 pm

So I have gotten VERY behind in doing reviews for NLTM so I've been trying to catch up in the last couple weeks. I've done two updates the past couple weeks and hope to do another in a week or two. I have TONS of CDs to review and add.

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Minor typo in the Leviticus review:
"Leviticus are a Swedish heavy metal band formed in the early 1980's **by ounded** by guitarist Björn Stigsson"
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:32 pm

In one part of the Queensrÿche review, you spell Mindcrime "Mindcrim".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Grammatical error on the Mindcrime review:

In the United States alone, the album was certified Gold wishing a year of its release, and certified Platinum in 1991.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 am

Man, I already have the bonus songs from the Hey Stoopid re-release, but I'm glad they are now on the album. Particularly "It Rained All Night" since it was not on the boxed set, just the single.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Man, I already have the bonus songs from the Hey Stoopid re-release, but I'm glad they are now on the album. Particularly "It Rained All Night" since it was not on the boxed set, just the single.

Has there ever been a re-release of "Stoopid News"? I've been looking for those.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:28 am

akeldama wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

Has there ever been a re-release of "Stoopid News"? I've been looking for those.

I don't think so, but that would be awesome. Do a deluxe HS w/ that as a bonus CD.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:30 am

i'm glad i'm reading about Punky Meadows. you forgot to mention, that he was involved to be in Kiss as very high almost 100% sure replacement after Frehley/Vinnie left.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:31 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

My copy doesn't have the bonus tracks, and I came across the single of Hey Stoopid with "It Rained All Night" for $1.99 when I was in Chicago a couple months ago. I'm kicking myself for not buying it. For some reason I didn't realize that it had that song on it (I was super excited/distracted because I found some other rare stuff in the place I was at).

Glad to hear the new version has it, although I might hold out and try to find the single again.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:33 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

I don't think so, but that would be awesome. Do a deluxe HS w/ that as a bonus CD.

That's what I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Thanks for catching those errors. Appreciate it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Also, in your April 2016 update, the Queensrÿche link just brings you to the top of the page, not the album review in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:38 am

Required Fields wrote:
Also, in your April 2016 update, the Queensrÿche link just brings you to the top of the page, not the album review in particular.

Thanks. I can't figure out why that link won't work.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am

ultmetal wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Strange, I didn't have that issue. When I clicked on it, it brought me to the album review. Maybe it depends on the browser?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Strange, I didn't have that issue. When I clicked on it, it brought me to the album review. Maybe it depends on the browser?

Or maybe I finally got it fixed. Hope that's the case.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 am

I thought "Birth Pangs" was rather disappointing, and certainly not as good as "Hotter Than Hell." Plus I'm surprised you don't put "Live Planetarium" up as one of the best live metal albums ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for July.   NLTM updated for July. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM updated for July.
Page 1 of 1