Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrenaline Mob

Go down 
+28
James B.
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Zdan
metalhead777
Dark Horseman
7thSaviour
jettafiend
ShadowAngel
nevermore
MetalRob331
Andy
Metal Misfit
Shawn Of Fire
A Handful of Wayne
chewie
DallasBlack
The_Jayroh
SpectreFate
Troublezone
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
ZetaReticuli
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
martinsane
exact33
Eyesore
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 am

I love their cover of Duran Duran's "Come Undone" featuring a killer duet from Russell Allen and Amanda Somerville!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 am

jettafiend wrote:
I got the ep off of iTunes a while back and it's ok. I am not really a fan Russ' singing style or his voice, but it flows. The cover of Mob Rules is pretty good. I primarily bought it because it features MP.

Didn't Dean DeLeo play in STP or am I misremembering here?

Dean DeLeo is indeed in STP. Paul DiLeo is (was?) the bass player in Adrenaline Mob.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:58 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
I love their cover of Duran Duran's "Come Undone" featuring a killer duet from Russell Allen and Amanda Somerville!
Um...that's not Amanda Somerville. That's Lzzy Hale from Halestorm.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Quote :
But I brought the CD with while I went out and ran some errands, and I gotta admit, I enjoyed it quite a bit. For what it is, it came off really really good. Maybe it's a great driving album, I don't know. I was surprised at how much I dug it, though, considering how indifferent I was toward the EP. And four of those five EP tracks are on this one

Have to say, this album has me listening more then I thought. I like the aggressiveness.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Really liked the album, had an odd mix of Black Label Society with some elements sounding a bit like Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 pm

This may be my top album so far in 2012. I read some bad-lukewarm online but IMO, this does not fit their talk. Great album! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 am

Ha, yeah. I think going in with low expectations helped this.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

I like this album. Cannot help it. I love Black Label Society and the riffing here sometimes reminds me of BLS. Newer Disturbed is also OK in my book so this type of record is really cool.

That said the Kill Devil Hill record is much much better than this.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Adrenaline Mob is hopping on the "covers ep" bandwagon with their own.

Coverta hits the streets on March 12th

1. Highwire (Badlands)
2. Kill the King (Rainbow)
3. Lemon Song (Led Zeppelin)
4. Stand Up and Shout (Dio)
5. Barracuda (Heart)
6. Break on Through (The Doors)
7. Romeo's Delight (Van Halen)

Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 515%2BvLrYhPL

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Not expecting much from this, but I'm glad they decided against reissuing Omerta with these songs like they initially said they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Not expecting much from this, but I'm glad they decided against reissuing Omerta with these songs like they initially said they were going to do.

Me too...that's pointless. I have always been a proponent of the EP idea if you have extra songs...

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

I liked them initially but I never seem to want to listen to it now.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Same general feeling. I listened to them a ton over the summer and then completely forgot about them until this thread found its way to the front page.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Same general feeling. I listened to them a ton over the summer and then completely forgot about them until this thread found its way to the front page.

Maybe you're like me an you listened to it so many times, you just need to let it sit for a while and re-visit later. I don't think I dislike it after enjoying it so much, I just think I overloaded. Will be interested in hearing the covers EP as I do enjoy cover songs.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I still think "All On The Line" is a brilliant song. While I dig that album, I don't play it all the time. I do, however, play that song all the time. Great tune!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 am

So two covers albums came out Tuesday, Adrenaline Mob's and Anthrax's. I expected to like the Anthrax release more, but Adrenaline Mob's blows it away! It's really good.

Anyone else check it out yet?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 am

Unfortunatly, still sticking to my spending freeze. I will get both eventually though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
So two covers albums came out Tuesday, Adrenaline Mob's and Anthrax's. I expected to like the Anthrax release more, but Adrenaline Mob's blows it away! It's really good.

Anyone else check it out yet?

I heard is streaming on-line and liked it better than I thought I would. I'd probably pick it up somewhere down the line. I didn't care for the bands original material, but I like a good cover album.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 am

I'm sort of late here....but I heard a bunch of their record on the PA at our last show, and gotta say, um, just really kind of a good example of some metal I just don't like at all. But, better that stuff goes into this band than further corrupting Symphony X.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Russell Allen does a surprisingly good Ronnie James Dio.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Mike Portnoy wrote:
A Message From Mike Portnoy:

It saddens me to announce that the 4 upcoming shows in Latin America this month supporting Halestorm will be my last with Adrenaline Mob.

Unfortunately, I have scheduling conflicts that prevent me from being able to fully commit to the band's future activities at the moment.

As I cannot be in two places at the same time, I don't want to hold them back and have to wait for my schedule to re-open up to resume activity.

I'm very proud of what we started together and the music we made over the past two years and I wish the guys all the best in the future.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Hahaha I just read this on blabbermouth, damn you guys are fast.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

It must not be making money.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I would say that's a safe assumption. They worked hard trying to get this to catch on and it just did not...time to move on...that DT money won't last forever.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

I would say that's a safe assumption. They worked hard trying to get this to catch on and it just did not...time to move on...that DT money won't last forever.

Agreed.

Now that they tried to rip off Disturbed, who next? Arcade Fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Mob
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: