Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrenaline Mob

Go down 
+28
James B.
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
Zdan
metalhead777
Dark Horseman
7thSaviour
jettafiend
ShadowAngel
nevermore
MetalRob331
Andy
Metal Misfit
Shawn Of Fire
A Handful of Wayne
chewie
DallasBlack
The_Jayroh
SpectreFate
Troublezone
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
ZetaReticuli
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
martinsane
exact33
Eyesore
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Meh, certainly sounds as if it could be good, but that sample sounds like it is playing on someones phone in the bottom of a fishtank...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Some of those clips are like a second long! So stupid.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 am

The samples are lame. But the singer sounds good.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 pm

I just came back from the show. It was amazing. The chemistry between the band is incredible. The songs were really awesome. headbanger
Definitely buying this album when it's out.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I just came back from the show. It was amazing. The chemistry between the band is incredible. The songs were really awesome. headbanger

MOre specifics PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 am

martinsane wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

MOre specifics PLEASE!

They played the whole album!

Well, Russell sings very gritty for most of the material, except for the ballads (which have very nice vocal melodies). The songs are like modern rock. They're heavy and straightforward. The guitarist can shred but unfortunately all his solos are tasteless, lol.

The songs have great choruses, really catchy! Lovin it.
One chorus starts with the word "motherphucker!"

Some song titles. that I remember... Hit the Wall, Undaunted, Psycho Train( i think), Indifferent, Angel Sky

They played a couple of covers. I forgot all of them but the ones I remember were Mob Rules, Stand Up and Shout and they ended the show with War Pigs.

Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 am

ZetaReticuli wrote:
martinsane wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

MOre specifics PLEASE!

Well, Russell sings very gritty for most of the material, except for the ballads (which have very nice vocal melodies). The songs are like modern rock. They're heavy and straightforward. The guitarist can shred but unfortunately all his solos are tasteless, lol.

Some song titles. that I remember... Hit the Wall, Undaunted, Psycho Train( i think), Indifferent, Angel Sky

They played a couple of covers. I forgot all of them but the ones I remember were Mob Rules, Stand Up and Shout and they ended the show with War Pigs.

Sounds like a great show and this band might be alright.

How was Rich? What did he do? Does he do leads? Vox???

Sorry, but I needs to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 am

martinsane wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:
martinsane wrote:
ZetaReticuli wrote:

MOre specifics PLEASE!

Sounds like a great show and this band might be alright.

How was Rich? What did he do? Does he do leads? Vox???

Sorry, but I needs to know. Smile

man, i couldn't even hear Rich! lol. No, he didn't shred at all but he and the bassist did backing vocals.
All the guys gave all the energy they had. it was a great show.

honestly, the music was great. its the kind of stuff you would play in your car and drive 100 miles an hour.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 am

Rich isn't much of a shredder anyway, though he can lay one down when necessary.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 am

Eyesore wrote:
This thing is a mess. Worst album sampler ever.

It's also has that weak Pro Tools sound where there's no balls to the sound of the guitars and stuff. Kind of like the last few Iced Earth albums and the last Demons & Wizards album.

I wonder what it would be like if that teaser was one of the actual songs, and the whole album sounded horribly all over the place like that. Nah.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:11 am

yeah the guitar tone is awful on that teaser. i hope it doesnt completely sound like smurf poo when the album come sout.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 pm

oh yeah they also covered Duran Duran ''Come Undone''
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The samples are lame. But the singer sounds good.

Russell Allen is a phenominal vocalist! He blends agressive and melodic vocals like no other.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Here's a sample of them playin' The Mob Rules. It's always funny seeing MP with a regular sized kit(or smaller, like he had with Transatlantic, which my kit is based on).

I notice that he only ever spit when he was in DT....... what is the deal with that?????
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Jesus. It's fucking rock and roll, not some annoying, shaky-cammed action movie! And that thing is so produced it's now a studio track.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Wonder when the DVD of this show will come out???

Dug the cover, the players are good and obviously seem to be having a good time, diggin' the Randy Rhodes shirt Rich was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 pm

http://adrenalinemob.com/music

Decent stuff. More of a modern bar-room kind of rock. Hard to believe Rich Ward didn't write any of this music, because much of it totally sounds like his style. Production is weak, though.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 pm

yea it blows lol!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

It doesn't blow! It's not bad at all, but definitely not on par with what you'd expect from most of those cats.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I didnt like it at all. I expected not to like it when I heard the describe it. I don't like how he's singing and the music is just weak. It's nice that its something that you would expect them to do but as of now im not interested.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I don't like how he's singing.......

I'll have to agree with that. I did not like the way Russell sings on a couple of those preview clips I heard. It almost sounds like he is shouting.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I didnt like it at all. I expected not to like it when I heard the describe it. I don't like how he's singing and the music is just weak. It's nice that its something that you would expect them to do but as of now im not interested.

Me too. I wanted to like this and give Mike's new project a chance, but I just can't get interested in this. Oh well. Maybe his thingy with John Sykes will be more up my alley.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 pm

So I guess these songs have been re-recorded for the upcoming Adrenaline Mob full-length.

"Used to Be" is one of my favorite songs Rich has ever done, but it doesn't seem to fit the style of this particular band. Unless they're going to drastically change it, make it heavier or whatever.

"A Time and a Place" seems to fit more. Great song, too. I guess it's cool that between Stuck Mojo, Walking with King, and Adrenaline Mob some of these old Sick Speed tunes are seeing greater exposure. That project features some of Ward's best work.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Ugh...I do not like that kind of Metal/Rock. Russell Allen is a badass...no question there...I just don't like the songs. It's a definite stab at current Rock radio...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Ugh...I do not like that kind of Metal/Rock. Russell Allen is a badass...no question there...I just don't like the songs. It's a definite stab at current Rock radio...
But it's at least 15 years late.

I dig this kind of music, you know. The 90s was my decade. But these guys need to be thankful they're "name" musicians, else this stuff would get maybe one percent of the attention they're receiving now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Mob   Adrenaline Mob - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Mob
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: