Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kreator Crazy

Go down 
+11
Alex Dee Rokket
Stender
metalhead777
bassman
Nico
adrian
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Lurideath
Required Fields
Coram Deo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Kreator Crazy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator Crazy   Kreator Crazy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

Coram Deo wrote:
metalhead777 wrote:
Stender wrote:
metalhead777 wrote:
What was wrong with the lyrics?

Nothing as far as im concerned, they actually are one of the bands that I think actually has something to say on some of their more political themed stuff.

I know,but he said he had a problem with them before listening.

I never bothered to check them out, the band, lyrics...Just went off of what others said....I don't mind really any lyrics, unless they are sexually explicit, or I don't know how to explain......Not anti Religious....but more degrading to God or Christians like Exodus style on Tempo of the Damned....Just a personal thing....

I used to be the same way. It was more about my religion at the time though. Sexual explicit lyrics just bother me because they make the music sound unintelligent. Unless its something like strapping young lad or zimmers hole.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Kreator Crazy   Kreator Crazy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 am

I even really like the hated three of Renewal, Outcast, and Endorama. Can't say I'd recommend those records for fans of the other stuff - but I liked them way more than I should've.

As far as lyrics go, nothing bothers me as long as it seems like they spent more than a few minutes coming up with it. Just put some thought into it and I'll be okay even if I disagree with whatever point you're trying to make. And the best stuff can be that which causes me to think beyond my own opinions/beliefs/conceptions/ideals.
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Kreator Crazy   Kreator Crazy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:43 am

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
Thrash is amazing all around imo - best sub-genre of metal

I love thrash, to the point I think there may be something wrong with me?? I like metal in general....But man, thrash is heavenly.......TO my ears nothing compares.......It makes my ears bleed in a good way....

I have one Holy Moses that Thrasher sent me.. Thanks again man!! It is very good, I'll need to explore them some more.....
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kreator Crazy   Kreator Crazy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreator Crazy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2