Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.

Go down 
+36
akeldama
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Thelemech
Lari
QuothTheRaven
corplhicks
Boris2008
Hadley
Sutekh
SpectreFate
jettafiend
Wurthless
krail
chewie
T-Roy
Mglaffas81
DevZor
Dark Horseman
mc666
bassman
jstate
Alex Dee Rokket
EvyMetal
Witchfinder
tohostudios
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
kmorg
exact33
James B.
MetalGuy71
Joe
manny
Fat Freddy
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

corplhicks wrote:
My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Simpsons-mob

Laughing very hard "You know... the word 'apology' gets thrown around a lot these days..."
(a circular saw hits Homer in the head)
"D'OH!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 pm

My all-time favorite episode. Laughing very hard

EDIT: Well hot-damn; I just realized this was from the MOVIE. Been awhile I've been out of the Simpsons loop...

Last edited by corplhicks on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

It seems as though we have different definitions of Motherland.

Awww, how can I stay mad at you?!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 am

My HubPage articles cracked 60,000 page views overnight. Onward and upward...'n' thank yew fer yer support, as always...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

And you still associate with us little people.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

I dunno man; have you met Keith? I saw him backstage, guy was a total douche to me and took my girl back to his bus. Really let his surge in popularity get the best of him. Heard he's got a gig with Bieber coming up.

just kidding 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:13 pm

"A gig with Bieber?" You guys are brutal!!

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:32 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

I dunno man; have you met Keith? I saw him backstage, guy was a total douche to me and took my girl back to his bus. Really let his surge in popularity get the best of him. Heard he's got a gig with Bieber coming up.

just kidding 

I am looking forward to him releasing his own wine though. 'Sharknado' apparently it's like a poor man's Thunderbird MD 20/20! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

just kidding 

I am looking forward to him releasing his own wine though. 'Sharknado' apparently it's like a poor man's Thunderbird MD 20/20! Very Happy 

Laughing very hard I think among all this jesting Keith deserves a congrats, so congratulations FF and keep them coming. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Bieber canceled but One Direction gave him a call.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Celebrate the 30th (!!) anniversary of the release of KILL'EM ALL....
My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 6743121_f260
http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Metallicas-KILL-EM-ALL-1983-A-Fanboys-Perspective

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:32 pm

You make me feel so very old.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Since SyFy Channel struck gold with Sharknado, they're obviously hoping for a repeat with their next crazy shark flick, cuz they've been pimping the hell out of GHOST SHARK (August 22). The flick stars Richard Moll and Mackenzie Rosman, who some of you might remember as little "Ruthie Camden" from "7th Heaven." With casting like that how can they possibly lose???

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 8262901_f260

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/SyFys-Shark-Mania-continues-with-GHOST-SHARK

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Random observation: KISS removed their trademark makeup and released LICK IT UP thirty years ago (!!) next month. Sounds like a good enough excuse for a HubPage to me.

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 8271200_f260

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Retro-Metal-Review-KISS-LICK-IT-UP-1983

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:16 pm

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 7288123_f260

http://hub.me/aekJz

Out of the blue, my article about Warrior Soul's Stiff Middle Finger got a bump in views today. I wondered why at first, turns out that Kory Clarke (or whoever admin's his Facebook page) put a link to it on his official FB this morning. That was random... but I'll take it. Very Happy

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Careful, he'll love you today and rail on you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 pm

I give up on this "band" (let's face it, this is just Kory Clarke's vehicle for venting his "performance art")

Unfortunately, Clarke has totally ruined his voice IMO. You guys in that Sebastian Bach Dead thread think that's a shot voice? Listen to this guy. I could look past his far, (FAR) left lyrics if only the guy could still sing but alas, he can't.

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I give up on this "band" (let's face it, this is just Kory Clarke's vehicle for venting his "performance art")

Unfortunately, Clarke has totally ruined his voice IMO.  You guys in that Sebastian Bach Dead thread think that's a shot voice?  Listen to this guy.  I could look past his far, (FAR) left lyrics if only the guy could still sing but alas, he can't.  
At least you didn't have to suffer through him butchering Trouble songs (while being so drunk he could barely stand up without leaning on the mic stand).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:18 pm

S.D. wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Unfortunately, Clarke has totally ruined his voice IMO.  You guys in that Sebastian Bach Dead thread think that's a shot voice?  Listen to this guy.  I could look past his far, (FAR) left lyrics if only the guy could still sing but alas, he can't.  
At least you didn't have to suffer through him butchering Trouble songs (while being so drunk he could barely stand up without leaning on the mic stand).  
Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't pretty.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

Yeah, his voice is shot... and he was a terrible choice to front Trouble. But I still love the guy. I'm a fanboy. Very Happy

Besides, he'll probably be dead soon... might as well support him while I can. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Geez, I haven't posted a new HubPage in almost two months. I'm such a slacker.

Anywhoo, I've been working on this one about the forthcoming Robocop remake for a while, figured it was high time to push it out of the nest...

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 8439454_f260

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/The-RoboCop-Remake-Smash-or-Trash

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

First new one in a while... I couldn't resist writing something about the demise of Blockbuster Video.

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 8492577_f260
http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Farewell-to-Blockbuster-Video

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Nice job on the tribute (?) to Blockbuster.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd say it's more of a "eulogy" isn't it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd say it's more of a "eulogy" isn't it? Very Happy
Yea, eulogy is more like it. I didn't think tribute was the right word when I typed it, hence the quotes. But I was too busy to research another term. I had to go pee.

PostSubject: Re: My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.   My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My blog on HubPages.com - Reviews of Music, Movies, etc.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next