Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween: packaging question for this release...

Go down 
+3
Smindas
DallasBlack
Alex Dee Rokket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Helloween: packaging question for this release... Empty
PostSubject: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Does anyone on here have this 2 in 1:

Helloween: packaging question for this release... P1ay6rv1

Please let me know whether each album comes with its own jewel case and complete artwork.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
Does anyone on here have this 2 in 1:

Helloween: packaging question for this release... P1ay6rv1

Please let me know whether each album comes with its own jewel case and complete artwork.

They almost never do. For a collector of those band's (the ones found on 2 in 1 CDs) albums it's not something you'd want. However, for a casual fan they are a good way to get multiple albums without paying the price for 2 albums.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Actually, I find a lot of 2-in-1s are increasingly just the two albums in separate jewel cases, with all the liner notes etc., just banded together by a communal slipcase. For instance, I think all the Century Media ones are done like that. Those are absolutely perfect, really. As for the Helloween one, I have no clue I'm afraid.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Smindas wrote:
Actually, I find a lot of 2-in-1s are increasingly just the two albums in separate jewel cases, with all the liner notes etc., just banded together by a communal slipcase. For instance, I think all the Century Media ones are done like that. Those are absolutely perfect, really.

My Axel Rudi Pell 2 in 1 (Eternal Prisoner/Between The Walls) was like that but the Mercyful Fate, Annihilator, and W.A.S.P. ones where not.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Isn't this a box set? Or am I thinking of something else. Either way I believe its 2 seperate cds especially if its the box set. I don't own it, surprisingly lol!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

I think it is one cd with both albums on it. It is normally how the 2 for 1 are packaged.

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
I think it is one cd with both albums on it. It is normally how the 2 for 1 are packaged.
Unlikely, both albums are around the hour mark. I don't think they'd fit on one CD. Pretty sure it's the box-set / slipcase scenario.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Smindas wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Unlikely, both albums are around the hour mark. I don't think they'd fit on one CD. Pretty sure it's the box-set / slipcase scenario.

I think he means 2 CDs, one case. As I said, most of the ones I have are that way.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm

It's two discs in one case with shrunk artwork, just like the W.A.S.P. doubles
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Smindas wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I think he means 2 CDs, one case. As I said, most of the ones I have are that way.
Ahhh, right. I get you. That's quite likely, yeah.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:25 am

I have the manowar 2 in 1.

Just two cds in one very cheap case.

I usually avoid such combinations, unless it's for a band i'm not really into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween: packaging question for this release...   Helloween: packaging question for this release... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween: packaging question for this release...
Page 1 of 1