Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)

Go down 
+10
Olafsto
Joe
MetalGuy71
exact33
INVADERS
Gilbert
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
ZetaReticuli
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Olafsto wrote:
So Blaze is following in the footsteps of Dianno Rolling Eyes
I wonder how many Maiden fans will queue up outside shitty small clubs around the world, to watch the local Maiden tribute band perform fronted by the singer they all hate....

Laughing very hard

A lot less than lined up to see Dianno fronting Icraus Witch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Joe wrote:
Yeah, I'll pass. I can just listen to Bruce's take on youtube. I like the cover art though.

I'm with you. I love Maiden, they are my favorite band of all time. However, I have too many CDs on my wantlist (and with my current finanical situation, it's starting to back up) to purchase a CD with most of the songs already in my collection. Now if they re-recorded the Blaze albums with Bruce, then I'd be willing to buy them, but not for three songs (especially when they are on the other live albums).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Now if they re-recorded the Blaze albums with Bruce, then I'd be willing to buy them

Now there's a cash cow idea. Most fans agree that there are a few well-written songs on the Blaze albums, most just have complaints about Blaze's voice. So, let's take the best songs on those two albums and re-record them with Bruce and Adrian on board. I'd buy it... cool
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Now if they re-recorded the Blaze albums with Bruce, then I'd be willing to buy them

Now there's a cash cow idea. Most fans agree that there are a few well-written songs on the Blaze albums, most just have complaints about Blaze's voice. So, let's take the best songs on those two albums and re-record them with Bruce and Adrian on board. I'd buy it... Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 29150

Oh yea, I'd jump on that one too. I like that idea. Priest could do the same thing with the 2 Ripper albums. Although it might be tougher to come up with a full album's worth of material. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 am

....or maybe we could just leave those albums to the dusts of time and pretend they never happened. Works for me.

lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 pm

detuned wrote:
....or maybe we could just leave those albums to the dusts of time and pretend they never happened. Works for me.

lol!

lol!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 pm

I thought Iron Maiden split up when Bruce left?

Wink
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Joe wrote:
I thought Iron Maiden split up when Bruce left?

Wink

Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)   Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity (The best of ...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2