Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Twisted Tower Dire.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Twisted Tower Dire. Empty
PostSubject: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Called Make It Dark and release date is May 3rd. Should be good.
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I have not heard any of their stuff since Tony left the band. I hope the new singer is good because I loved Tony's voice and can't imagine anyone else being half as good as he was in TTD.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Wow, I had no idea that they had something coming out this soon. Will keep May marked down as this band is good at the sound they do; and I am also wondering what the new voice will be like and how well it will mesh with the band.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 am

2011 seems even better then 2010 in terms of juicy metal releases headbanger
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 pm

So, I have listened and lived with "Make It Dark" for a little bit now and can say that I really like everything about this release. The band has really seemed to have fine tuned their delivery as every track on this puppy is as good as any other, there are no throw away tracks or skip ahead songs. Top notch guitar work and bass playing, and absolutely kick butt drumming.

Jonny Aune has a fantastic voice and works very well with the new stuff found on here. It was, I think, wise to go with a different style of vocalist with the loss of Tony.

The booklet is cool as well with the almost E.C. Comics look to the illustrations in the booklet. Each track gets it's own drawing to go along with it.

Where this stands within the bands catalog time will tell as just the newness of this has me listening to it near constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Twisted Tower Dire.   New Twisted Tower Dire. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Twisted Tower Dire.
Page 1 of 1