Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard

Go down 
+2
Witchfinder
Dark Horseman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Listen and comment.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Great song and a great album. One of the best of 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 pm

I blind bought Crest Of The Martyrs because it was cheap and I thought it looked cool. And it was. Really enjoy that album. Picked up this one next. Liked it even better than Crest. Still need to get the other three. Giving this song a listen makes me want to move them up the want list.

Make It Dark always reminds of the time just after I got it and had it cued up on the ipod for the eliptical. Wasn't feeling the cardio that day but I got so into the album before I knew it my time was up and I had set a new pace for myself. Great music has a way of doing that.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

I don't own any Twisted Tower Dire albums, but I like what I'm hearing.

I think I've only heard their Crest of a Martyr album that I've borrowed and MAYBE some odd songs online. Never heard this one though.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm

You need to check them out, they were doing the classic sound before the new wave hit and they are excellent at it.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah I like what I heard there. This is another band that I've heard of but never had actually heard til now. Another band to check into. Thanks for posting that !
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Lari wrote:
I don't own any Twisted Tower Dire albums, but I like what I'm hearing.

I think I've only heard their Crest of a Martyr album that I've borrowed and MAYBE some odd songs online. Never heard this one though.
I remember now that the album I heard was actually from the library! (Yes, the local libraries do carry metal CDs). And that I only played it twice (once while vacuuming). I think it was outshined by the Kiuas album that I borrowed at the same time. Reformation?

But I should give the band another chance.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 am

Great song from a great band!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard   Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Tower Dire-Snow Leopard
Page 1 of 1