Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorhead video with Cherie Curie

Go down 
+2
Wargod
manny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Empty
PostSubject: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

Very cool clip of ex Runaway Cherie Curie singing with Motorhead

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

Cherie has a cd coming out soon this should be a rocker! Can't wait after all these years she finally is rocking again.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

Cherie was on "That Metal Show" over the weekend. She's aged well. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

She looks better than Lita, in my opinion. Lemmy introduced the other guitarist as his son, Paul but until he said something I was wondering if it was Fast Eddie. Kinda looked like him.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

She was? Wow I will have to check out, I am glad she is still around after the Runaways, she tired a solo career and had a promising acting career (did the movie Foxes with Jodie Foster) and then flamed out due to drugs etc, glad she has gotten her life back together.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 am

She's on the episode with Matt Sorum (who played on her new album) and comedian Jim Norton. I think it was just on new this weekend. I haven't watched it yet, it's on the tivo.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I thought so,too!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm

THANK YOU for telling us about that, I don't get That Metal Show but found the youtube clip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead video with Cherie Curie   Motorhead video with Cherie Curie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorhead video with Cherie Curie
Page 1 of 1