Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs

Go down 
+19
iamrockerfun
Metal Misfit
STIGMATADOR
bassman
Gilbert
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
troublemagnet
DallasBlack
HamburgerBoy
Shawn Of Fire
ultmetal
manny
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
stormspell
Zdan
Olafsto
Temple of Blood
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
STIGMATADOR
Metal novice
Metal novice
STIGMATADOR

Number of posts : 37

Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs   Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:22 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
STIGMATADOR wrote:
but I will counter that no one said that when he was alive and pooping out drivel like Lock Up The Wolves and Strange Highways. But that's another rant.

)+(

I was! The only Dio album I don't like is Angry Machines.

I feel the same way about Angry Machines as I do about Jag Panzer's Mechanized Warfare: there's probably nothing wrong with it, but I can't stand it when a power metal band releases an album that implies an industrial bent or modern approach, only for it to be the same old stuff. It's like when Billy Idol put out a record called Cyberpunk, and the music was anything but. Not that I wanted that from Dio or Jag Panzer, but still...

)+(

Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs   Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 am

--KISS in the 80's.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

I will say Autograph, I like Turn Up The Radio just fine thank you, but man
this guy can sing, and if you listen to the those first 3 albums they have (don't know if there are anymore recent ones) there are a lot of bad songs on there, especially the 2nd one (That's the Stuff), I just can't let it play all the way through, but I really like the dude's voice, I think his name might be Steve Puckett?

Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs   Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 am

Getizzyback wrote:
--KISS in the 80's.

PLEASE! THAT IS MY FAVORITE ERA OF KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

I will say Autograph, I like Turn Up The Radio just fine thank you, but man
this guy can sing, and if you listen to the those first 3 albums they have (don't know if there are anymore recent ones) there are a lot of bad songs on there, especially the 2nd one (That's the Stuff), I just can't let it play all the way through, but I really like the dude's voice, I think his name might be Steve Puckett?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs   Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands that have a great singer but lackluster songs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3