Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wendys Changed Their French Fries

Go down 
+13
Metal Misfit
bassman
Joe
adrian
Wargod
TheDoctor'sScarf
GrandNational
thejokeriv
Troublezone
Addy
EvyMetal
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
For burgers, I will usually hit Five Guys - awesome burgers!!!!

We just recently got one of those over here. Great place!

I really like this chain - great stuff and a good price. Do you have a Jakes Burgers? They are comparable to 5 Guys, only not as good.

Never heard of Jakes Burgers. They opened up a place called Tender Jack's and their burgers are pretty good too
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am

Had some of the new Wendy's fries last night...man you guys are a bunch of whining crybabies...LOL! Laughing There was nothing wrong with those fries...I quite enjoyed them, actually...

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 am

We just hate change. Has anyone noticed that Pizza Hut went from suck to swill lately?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
We just hate change. Has anyone noticed that Pizza Hut went from suck to swill lately?

havent been to pizza hut in years - we go Little Caesars.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Had some of the new Wendy's fries last night...man you guys are a bunch of whining crybabies...LOL! Laughing There was nothing wrong with those fries...I quite enjoyed them, actually...

hahahaha there was nothing wrong with the original ones

Metal novice
Metal novice
Hate Forest

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

YES!! Wendy's is my favorite and I had their new fries about a half hour ago and what the Smurf....they weren't downright awful but their old fries were wayyyyyy better.

If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

The new ones are probably cheaper to make.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
The new ones are probably cheaper to make.

that is probably the reason...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Ok heres a petition I just made. SIGN IT!!!

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/41741.html

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Ok heres a petition I just made. SIGN IT!!!

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/41741.html

I saw a commerical from Wendy's promoting the 'green' nature of the change in fries!!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 am

People seem to really dislike the new fries... I'm sure Wendys will eventually notice.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:57 am

exact33 wrote:

I saw a commerical from Wendy's promoting the 'green' nature of the change in fries!!

Ya see that, you eco-terrorists? By supporting the "old" Wendy's fries, you were contributing to the continued rape and pillage of Mother Earth. Get with the program.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

Yes, it has. I figured it was just the lazy-asses (whom I understand don't get paid enough to care) that work at the few we have left here in my town, but I think now they may be changing their recipes for sure.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Ya see that, you eco-terrorists? By supporting the "old" Wendy's fries, you were contributing to the continued rape and pillage of Mother Earth. Get with the program.

guilty as charged but then again - on whatever day they tell you to turn off all your lights and sit in the dark for an hour, I light my house up like a Christmas tree...

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

So I think the Wendy's in town finally got the new fries and they're not bad. Scary thing is, I actually thought of this thread while eating them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendys Changed Their French Fries
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3