Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wendys Changed Their French Fries

Go down 
+13
Metal Misfit
bassman
Joe
adrian
Wargod
TheDoctor'sScarf
GrandNational
thejokeriv
Troublezone
Addy
EvyMetal
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Arby's was always my favorite fast food place. Wendy's is my favorite chain burger joint. I had the new fries, they were okay, not an improvement (they should offer both types).

Austin has so many killer local burger places, I don't eat at the chain fast food joints much these days.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:25 am

I don't eat much fast food (even though I love it) so I wasn't aware of this. I'm tempted to go try some but the Wendy's closest to me is always a mess and I know people that have found hair and BUGS in the food.

Don't know why they would mess with their fries. Sad to hear that, I think they had the best. McDonald's would come 2nd (though their burgers aren't very good). Wendy's is probably the best all-around fast food joint, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 pm

detuned wrote:
Arby's was always my favorite fast food place. Wendy's is my favorite chain burger joint. I had the new fries, they were okay, not an improvement (they should offer both types).

Austin has so many killer local burger places, I don't eat at the chain fast food joints much these days.

I too like Arby's a lot but i thought they were dying out. I guess someone stepped in and saved the franchise...

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote :
I'm tempted to go try some but the Wendy's closest to me is always a mess and I know people that have found hair and BUGS in the food.

Unfortunately there is going to be disgusting, poorly run restaurants... sick

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Anyone remember that dead mouse in the Chili scam several years ago?

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:

I dont remember that but the Cheeseburger in Paradise by me gave out free E Coli with every meal a couple of years ago before they went belly up...

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Troublezone wrote:

My sister found a dead roach in her chili a few months back. sick It used to be a decent place, I used to eat there all the time for lunch when I lived here in town a few years ago. I just stick with Sonic these days.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

My sister found a dead roach in her chili a few months back. sick It used to be a decent place, I used to eat there all the time for lunch when I lived here in town a few years ago. I just stick with Sonic these days.

It was probably put there on purpose by some punk kid looking for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:53 pm

I had a live cricket jump out of my chicken sandwich at my dining hall in college. It was probably the freshest thing they had served all year...

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I dont remember that but the Cheeseburger in Paradise by me gave out free E Coli with every meal a couple of years ago before they went belly up...

That's what you get for not being loyal to the KING. Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

That's what you get for not being loyal to the KING. Laughing

lol! Razz

point well taken...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

I haven't eaten in a Wendy's in years. I like their burgers well enough but there aren't any of them close by enough for me to be a "regular"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I haven't eaten in a Wendy's in years. I like their burgers well enough but there aren't any of them close by enough for me to be a "regular"

What restaurants are near your neck of the "WOODS"? Laughing
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!

I actually eat Wendy's every now and then. My first job out of college was a Manager for Wendy's - that job SUCKED, which is why I am out of the that business.

For burgers, I will usually hit Five Guys - awesome burgers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Hey now! We done gots us one 'a them newfangled, whatchamacall'em, Mick-a-Donald's right up the block! Hooooo-ey! Y'all shoulda seen us townsfolk the day they had their grand openin', we was square dancin', strummin' our banjos, and firin' our shootin' irons up in the air, boy howdy! We shore done made'em feel welcome.

We 'spect to be gittin' some'a that thar indoor plumbin' and eeee-lectricity we done heard so much about any time now. It's a great time to be alive, I tells ya.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Hey now! We done gots us one 'a them newfangled, whatchamacall'em, Mick-a-Donald's right up the block! Hooooo-ey! Y'all shoulda seen us townsfolk the day they had their grand openin', we was square dancin', strummin' our banjos, and firin' our shootin' irons up in the air, boy howdy! We shore done made'em feel welcome.

We 'spect to be gittin' some'a that thar indoor plumbin' and eeee-lectricity we done heard so much about any time now. It's a great time to be alive, I tells ya.

Wait, you are in NJ, so didn't Snookie show up and annoy everyone?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

The "Shore" is way south of us, at the opposite end of the state. If Snooki ever done came up this-a-way, she'd be barbecued and eaten.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

The "Shore" is way south of us, at the opposite end of the state. If Snooki ever done came up this-a-way, she'd be barbecued and eaten.

That would be the HIGHEST rate episode of that show EVER!!!!!!!!! It would be a CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Quote :

We just recently got one of those over here. Great place!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

And from the look of her, she has some meat on her bones.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

We just recently got one of those over here. Great place!

I really like this chain - great stuff and a good price. Do you have a Jakes Burgers? They are comparable to 5 Guys, only not as good.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Mmm, skoal flavored burgers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:00 pm

exact33 wrote:
I had a live cricket jump out of my chicken sandwich at my dining hall in college. It was probably the freshest thing they had served all year...

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Mmm, skoal flavored burgers.

Sheeeeitfire DC, you from up this-a-way? We-all should meet up at the next family reunion and chaw spittin' contest!

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 am

now thats entertainment!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendys Changed Their French Fries   Wendys Changed Their French Fries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendys Changed Their French Fries
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next