Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stun gun fun at Wendys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Stun gun fun at Wendys. Empty
PostSubject: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

How dare you forget my mustard and mayo! Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_lol

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/051710a-worker-at-a-wendys-is-attacked-with-stun-gun
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:45 pm

How awful. Granted, I've had horrible drive thru service before, but my daydream has always revolved around a Supersoaker and water balloons. I think they did that because they are insecure, and it gave them a sense of power over another.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:03 am

ryanmetalman wrote:
How awful. Granted, I've had horrible drive thru service before, but my daydream has always revolved around a Supersoaker and water balloons. I think they did that because they are insecure, and it gave them a sense of power over another.

They were looking for an excuse to use it someone.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:08 am

they should only use them at Phillies games!

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:33 am

exact33 wrote:
they should only use them at Phillies games!

Amen!!

PostSubject: Re: Stun gun fun at Wendys.   Stun gun fun at Wendys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stun gun fun at Wendys.
Page 1 of 1