Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ignorant video blog!

Go down 
+19
exact33
powermacho
ryanmetalman
Stender
James B.
bassman
Troublezone
troublemagnet
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
manny
mc666
GrandNational
Olafsto
Temple of Blood
metalken
ultmetal
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ignorant video blog! Empty
PostSubject: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Check out this woman's video blog.

She is very confused. Watch carefully at 5:09 into the video and watch her connect Ultimatum with the Occult. She also has Mortification confused with another band called Corporal Mortification. Two very different bands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXjvgZM0OcI&feature=related

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 pm

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy? Razz

Honestly, if people feel that strongly, I guess they have the right to say what they want and we have the right to Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 pm

BTW, I don't doubt this woman's sincerity, but her "research" is just so wrong that no serious fan of Christian metal would take her serious. How can anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge not know that Deicide isn't a Christian band?

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 pm

What else is new?
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Laughing very hard
Christian Heavy Metal Satan`s Deception would be a great album title. And she is not actually sure if Deicide is christian or not, poor lady. Now yall listen to her and the lord jezus calling out to ya and stop playing that evil occult metal music boys... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Ignorant video blog! 201269
Christian Heavy Metal Satan`s Deception would be a great album title. And she is not actually sure if Deicide is christian or not, poor lady. Now yall listen to her and the lord jezus calling out to ya and stop playing that evil occult metal music boys... Smile

lol! Poor lady, she lives in fear and confusion and sounds uneducated beyond belief. I feel for her ignorance and misinformation.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 pm

satanic christian bands like Ultimatum & Deicide will rot your brain.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

I can't see the video since YOUTUBE is blocked at work, but what motives someone to create a video smashing a Christian band, and did this lady bothering listening to the music or reading the lyric sheet?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Who's more frightening? Her and her skewed opinions or the people that watch her video and say "Right on!"?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Who's more frightening? Her and her skewed opinions or the people that watch her video and say "Right on!"?

This sounds like a polling question where is fingers when we need him?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh my god.... Her arms looked like they were about to explode at any moment.

People like this are stupid. They have nothing else to do but sit on their computers and smurfette and moan about what everyone else likes. I can never understand why can't some people just realize that everyone has their own beliefs. I'm sorry but religion is just a bunch of BS we are all the same and going to the same damn place when we die. I believe in Jesus, and God, because there has to be a reason to why we are here and how we got here but to go to church and get brainwashed by it is rediculous. Everyone can do as they please but its when they start to preach it beyond their front door is when it becomes too much.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:59 pm

I couldn't even look directly at that Shamu long enough to get to the part where she started beating on Ultimatum. Then again, even if she had looked like Carmen Electra, I doubt I would've had the patience to sit through her drivel for 9 minutes and 31 seconds.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

9 minutes of utter bullsh!t !!!! I made it to the 4 minute mark which was a miracle of Christ that I made that it that far!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Couldn't make it 30 seconds. I did forward to the wack job's attach against Ult and the boys. What a nut case!
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 pm

She needs to bring a cot to her local gym and consume nothing but carrots. She needs to be chained to a treadmill and made to exercise 16 hours a day. I know God does not judge on the outward appereance, but she is so ugly she should kill herself.If she was pretty, I highly doubt she would waste her time with "spiritual matters" she would be too busy staring at her self in the mirror, shopping and gold-digging men. Since she is super-ugly she turns to religion as a crutch because she sure as hell doesn't have any male suitors.
The only reason I'm a chrisitan is because I don't want to go to hell, that's it.
I wish Jesus and Satan could have their war somewhere else and let me live in a paradise somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

This lady makes me angry... she is so ignorant!

She is judging everything by the cover and she actually thinks Deicide is a christian band! If she is in touch with God's Spirit like she says... then why is her discernment so off?

It's like everything is a conspiracy theory symbol to her... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:22 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Ignorant video blog! 201269

lol! Poor lady, she lives in fear and confusion and sounds uneducated beyond belief. I feel for her ignorance and misinformation.

EXACTLY!

Pure bible belt fear mongering...
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 pm

I have heard many variations of this mind-numbed drivel my whole life. If she had any idea that many of the bands and musicians she despises have led to more people becoming Christians than she could ever reach in a million years, she would have a stroke. Music is a tool, created by God, that somehow gets inside people and can change your moods, feelings, and general attitude for the better or for the worse, depending on what the content of said music is. Not everyone is going to respond to what she considers appropriate music and no one should be told they are going to hell for listening to the wrong music. I will now get down off my soapbox and shut up. Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 am

Satan never created nothing....period ! Like that ol' Ransom tune (fallen Angel) the creatue just wanted to be like The Most High. For those who don't buy into the relationship concept with Christ. The broad is full of it.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 am

well the only option here is to spam her comments section with an even MORE fundamentalist approach of "if she was so lead by the holy spirit why is she even saying the names of these filthy f*cking heathen villains outloud?" I hope she repented imediately after... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 am

She didn't even look at the lyrics.

"It's a skull with horns" therefore it must be demonic.

Gee, they have tattoos, they obviously can't be saved.

What is really sad is that earlier today I read in a book about Rich Mullins, a CCM artist, who said, "Christian Music is a capitalist endeavor, period. If you want spiritual nourishment, then go to church."
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 am

LOL, this woman just comes like any other religous fanatic. Judging people by their looks and covers. without giving chance to met them, It is just the same as Unbelievers of God.

Come on, Steve Rowe is the most influential person I could ever think of, he involved with the ocult? Really? come on

What I think is that there are even non christian metal bands, that are doing more for God than most of the religious people you see in church; by singing about personal things in life that would help to a fan in any day. Since many religious people feel safe that are going to heaven, think that are saint and you should show an perfect image, and start judging.
But to me it is more than that. Very few churches go on and do programs where it helps the community to get over their traumas, and inner problems(depression, hatred, addiction, etc.. ).

The church that I go, is trying to be better, and the preacher is trying to do some programs once in a while to help the people that go there, and it's not one of those, where people start judging you by just walking into the door. And is the first church where they understand that I am a metalhead, and don't force to get out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 am

I heard Scott snacks on kittens.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
i know my wife appreciates when i do.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:40 pm

mc666 wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
i know my wife appreciates when i do.

Thanks. I was gonna say something like that, but thought it might be in bad taste. LOL! Glad you said it for me. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Ignorant video blog!   Ignorant video blog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorant video blog!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next