Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My CD collection Blog

Go down 
+5
rattpoison
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

My CD collection Blog Empty
PostSubject: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Ive been working on this Blog on and off for about a month or so and I think I finally finished it. I listed my whole cd collection by album covers. So check it out, let me know what you think http://phoenixwayne.blogspot.com/ It was an interesting project that i'll keep updated when I get new stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:03 pm

That was labor intensive, Wayne. I'm impressed. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 pm

looks ok so far.

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:10 pm

That's pretty freaking cool...I wish I had that kind of time... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm

My CD collection Blog 1829604097_bda6f305cf

Pheonix Waaaaaaayne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Ive been working on this Blog on and off for about a month or so and I think I finally finished it. I listed my whole cd collection by album covers. So check it out, let me know what you think http://phoenixwayne.blogspot.com/ It was an interesting project that i'll keep updated when I get new stuff.
Looks cool. Now add reviews! lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:40 pm

Cool. :bangyerhead:

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
My CD collection Blog 1829604097_bda6f305cf

Pheonix Waaaaaaayne!

lol!

Yea it took me a while to put that all together. Very time consuming. I usually dont have too much time to do stuff like that but the weekend I started it I really had absolutely nothing to do.

Reviews?? lol Im lucky I can put a sentence together half the time. I tried doing reviews a long time ago and I just cant write a really good one. I might rate them or something somewhere down the line though. weeeeeeeeeee'll see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 pm

One thing that bothers me about it though is that it goes backwards. I never did a blog before so I had no clue. I should have started backwards but whatever its too late to go back now.............................................. or is it??
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 pm

One thing that bothers me about it though is that it goes backwards. I never did a blog before so I had no clue. I should have started backwards but whatever its too late to go back now.............................................. or is it??

Guess that depends on exactly how anal you are about it. dancingthing

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Guess that depends on exactly how anal you are about it. dancingthing

Look at that rolling pin dance! dancingthing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Woa! Nice collection! And great to see some of my favourite bands like Danzig, Megadeth, ecc, in your list too! 🤘

Great job man! Wink
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Nice job by you. The only thing I saw wrong is that you have some lame Wallflowers cd's mixed in with an otherwise stellar collection. Have them removed immediatley.

just kidding
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nice job by you. The only thing I saw wrong is that you have some lame Wallflowers cd's mixed in with an otherwise stellar collection. Have them removed immediatley.

just kidding

lol. Theres 3 other cds that I didnt include at all,because I never ever listen to them and they dont even reflect anything else that I listen to. if you think its lame the wallflowers are in my collection youd probably throw up in your mouth if I told you which 3 I didnt add lol.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm

dancingthing whip Dance Rolling Pin Dance!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:42 pm

You can make them go A to Z. Just edit the dates/times of the individual posts.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm

intersting.....thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm

intersting.....thanks
Yeah, just make the dates the same day, and the time go in consecutive order. A would 10:50am, B would be 10:51am, C would be 10:52am, and so on...
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Nice work.

Kudos for the Pulp collection, great great band.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 pm

Thanks. Its nice to hear someone else likes Pulp on here too haha
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Very nice to see all your collection like that, nice job.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:43 am

You even have the Virgo album!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Yes sir. I kept seeing it in a used bin everytime I would go to my favorite music store that has now been closed. May it Rest In Peace! I wasnt really sure what it was and when I found out who it was I just bought it. Its different from what I would expect from those 2 but its still pretty cool. Again with a lot of my more recent cds I havent given that a full listen yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:11 am

Man, you've got a lot of Helloween.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 am

Looks, good. I want to do something like that some day myself (when I actually have the time, motivation, and a larger collection-I only have about 700 CDs).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My CD collection Blog   My CD collection Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My CD collection Blog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next