Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem

Go down 
+3
akeldama
MetalGuy71
steelers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steelers
Metal student
Metal student
steelers

Number of posts : 105

Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Empty
PostSubject: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:49 pm

From Yahoo Sports:

"After 62 years of living like ... well, like Steven Tyler, Aerosmith frontman and newly appointed "American Idol" judge Steven Tyler's voice sounds like that of an alley cat with strep throat after a Novocain injection. This works well when mixed in with crunching guitars and thumping bass at a stadium concert; not so much in the exposed vocal challenge that is the National Anthem."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Who-let-Steven-Tyler-near-National-Anthem?urn=nhl-279161
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Yikes.

Quote :
Remember: This man will be sitting in judgment of others' singing abilities on national television
lol!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah but Steven Tyler has paid his dues and he's one of the great vocalists of all time IMO.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:52 pm

You're right. That was no laughing matter. I apogize for wasting everyone's time.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm

It wasn't that bad.

Now Ozzy singing, Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Razz I remember seeing that live.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Ouch - that was horrible!!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:17 pm

ultmetal wrote:
It wasn't that bad.

it wasnt like Rosanne when she 'sang' the national anthem... People were tripping over one another to get out of the stadium!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem   Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Tyler Doing the National Anthem
Page 1 of 1