Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)

Go down 
+10
Smindas
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
manny
troublemagnet
thejokeriv
fingers
MetalRob331
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Empty
PostSubject: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 am

This might be the funniest thing I have seen in a while......

Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
This might be the funniest thing I have seen in a while......

He certainly get the fright of his life if he attended a Red hot chili Pepper concert in the 80s when Anthony Keidis had no clothes on except a sock on his rooster lol!

I think Dave is just pretending he didnt look that serious Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Funniest smurf poo Ive seen in a long time Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am

LMAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm

This is not funny. It's lowbrow humour unsuitable for even the lower classes of society. This is nothing but thinly-veiled homosexual propaganda to destroy the basic building block of society-the traditional nuclear family. How you can find this tripe amusing is a testament to the low mental acuity of many (not all ) on this forum. This is not funny in the least. I could never understand the lowbrow humour of many of the proles here. How are genetalia and flatulence funny? I contend that most of you are in a perpetual state of adolesencse, a telling by-product of the American Education System whose sole purpose is to dumb the populace down, give it bread and circuses, and destroy vital critical-thinking skills. Probot sucks too.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
This is not funny. It's lowbrow humour unsuitable for even the lower classes of society. This is nothing but thinly-veiled homosexual propaganda to destroy the basic building block of society-the traditional nuclear family. How you can find this tripe amusing is a testament to the low mental acuity of many (not all ) on this forum. This is not funny in the least. I could never understand the lowbrow humour of many of the proles here. How are genetalia and flatulence funny? I contend that most of you are in a perpetual state of adolesencse, a telling by-product of the American Education System whose sole purpose is to dumb the populace down, give it bread and circuses, and destroy vital critical-thinking skills. Probot sucks too.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

troublemagnet- what damn planet are you from anyway?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 pm

I only got into the video for about a minute before I zoned out, but wow, that response was way more entertaining. Nice.

Quote :
PROLE:As in other definitions, used to describe a person deemed of a lower, more worthless social rank. Created by George Orwell in his book "Nineteen Eighty-Four", to describe the lower insignificant classes of the fantastical British state.
"The proles are out on the streets causing trouble again."

If I were more intelligent, I'd probably be offended by this. As it is, I will just furrow my brow in confusion, belch, scratch my genitals and move on.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:21 pm

troublemagnet wrote:

DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) N74012723254_4494

"I like him. He's silly."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:45 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Is this critical thinking, then? lol!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 pm

"Homosexual propaganda to destroy the basic building block of society - the traditional nuclear familiar."

Wow. Someone has issues.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Good old Screwy Squirrel, one of my all time favorite cartoon characters! Reminds me a little of me. insane
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Fat Freddy wrote:

Good old Screwy Squirrel, one of my all time favorite cartoon characters! Reminds me a little of me. DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) 472591

Razz We all know of your love for cartoon characters and animation DB.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:14 pm

I saw that a few days ago I thought it was funny and I dont give a flying fadge what people think 75 Million dollars That was hilarious

Its just typical Dave Grohl humor

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars- See Megadeth's "Washington is Next!"
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars- See Megadeth's "Washington is Next!"

INDEED!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

You better be careful, TM, go get an espresso or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)   DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVE GROHL SUES SCISSOR SISTERS (AHAHAHAH)
Page 1 of 1