Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Empty
PostSubject: FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)   FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:19 pm

http://www.teethofthedivine.com/site/reviews/fates-warning-parallels-reissue/

headbanger
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)   FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 am

sounds cool. However, I dont believe anything released in the 90's or 2000's really needs to be remastered, with the exception of those occasional albums that were produced with a low budget and are in dire need of remastering.

As for the live tracks, they sound interesting enough to check out. You dont hear that much live Fates Warning.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)   FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 am

There is a fair amount of difference in the sound...it's louder and fuller, IMO...but yeah, Parallels already sounded good...now it's just gooder. FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_biggrin

Plus, if you're going to do a legacy edition like this, remastering is standard to bring up to modern volume and EQ specs...the album is 19 years old.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)   FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Classic album. This is probably my favorite disc with Alder. Still need to get the new version though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)   FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FATES WARNING - Parallels (Deluxe Edition)
Page 1 of 1