Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMMUNIC NEWS !

Go down 
+10
Shawn Of Fire
Gilbert
tohostudios
bassman
kmorg
exact33
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Rex
Olafsto
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Finally some good news from the Communic camp COMMUNIC NEWS ! 11840
Making a few changes in sound and line up sounds exciting, this is now the album I`m looking the most forward to this year (or maybe next year?).
So what do you other lovers think, doomier and heavier? I think it will suit them perfectly to skip all keys and move in a bit heavier direction. Of course I hope they don`t change too much as i LOVE all their three albums COMMUNIC NEWS ! 11840
some progress...

Hi, yeah to quiet some might say, but we are still here.

Right now we are actually working hard on the coming album, we just played Masters of Rock festival, but now the full focus is on the new material. Also looking into what producer and studio to use these days.

New stuff will be a bit more down tuned as I have done some changes in the tuning and setup – without going into 7-strings guitars, maybe more heavy and doomy, but also some deep mellow and dymamic stuff. And thinking about dropping all of the keyboard sounds that we normally do on the album, since we never play those live anyway. Get it more real!

It will most likely end up as 12 songs, where 3 of them are “shorter” intros to each of the “3 chapters” on the album. I also have most of the titles ready but are holding on to those as they might change in the process.

Last, we are also testing out a 2nd guitar player that might join the band if the "social antennas" are on the same channel as the rest of us. Time will tell, but it is surely interesting :-)

Later
Oddleif
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I'm looking forward to it, but in all honesty the last one didn't grab me much. I think they need to focus on shortening some of the song lengths to make the songs pack more punch instead of drag on and on.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Same here. The 1st 2 albums blew me away, but their last one left me a little cold. Still, I'd look forward to hearing something new from these guys.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Always ready for some new Communic!Heavier and Doomier sounds good
Back to top Go down

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

I can't see not liking what they put out, I love these guys.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 pm

they are one of my fav bands. Its a blind buy when its out.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm

You know I'll buy this!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Cant wait headbanger :

Norwegian metallers COMMUNIC are currently preparing the final writing details for their follow-up to 2008's "PAYMENT OF EXISTENCE". The band is planning to start the recording process early 2011. The band is hoping for a June 2011 release.

Comments Oddleif: "I am really excited about this new material that we have put together for this new album. There is still some work left, but we are getting closer. I think the heaviness of these songs will surprise many of you, and the overall feeling of it, is way darker this time. The songs are shorter, more in your face and may seem straight forward at first, but there are many twists and turns that will just creep under your skin. This album is DEEP!

I know that many of you have been waiting for this album for a long time already, but everything has its time, and the time is now. Never before have I left so much of "myself" in our songs - never before has the price been so high - this album will be really special".

Back to top Go down

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Hurry up already! COMMUNIC NEWS ! 11840
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Brought in Payment of Existense this week. Looking forward to the new material.

The King
exact33

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm

cool! It will be on the list when its ready!

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Heavier? Doomier? Oh, Yes! Please sir, may I have another?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Doomier?

Pass. Not my style. I didn't like Payment so I think I'll skip this new one. I'll stick with Waves Of Visual Decay.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 am

tohostudios wrote:
Doomier?

Pass. Not my style. I didn't like Payment so I think I'll skip this new one. I'll stick with Waves Of Visual Decay.

Well a doomier sound is no problem, but i sure hope they don`t go as far a total change into a Doom Metal band, which is not my style either.
I`m guessing the album will have a more dark, sad, angry feel (doomy) than the previous but i feel certain that it will not at all sound like a completely different band....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 am

If they went doom then I might have to listen first...

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:59 am

Another band i need to check out
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 am

Gilbert wrote:

Another band i need to check out

Waves is a great album.

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

I highly doubt a doom style, he referenced it as maybe heavier and more doomy. Payment wasn't as easily accessible as Waves but it really grew on me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Quote :
`m guessing the album will have a more dark, sad, angry feel (doomy) than the previous

Dark, sad, angry, doomy?!? I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling in my lower abdominal area!

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Hold it in, hold it in!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Hold it in, hold it in!!!

lol!

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 pm

IN STUDIO
We are currently in recording our new album "The Bottom Deep". Release is expected to be in June.

New album UPDATE
Today I closed the writing process for the new album. All songs are now ready, and we will now focus on details before entering studio in beginning of February. The title for the new album has been set to: THE BOTTOM DEEP.

Eliran Kantor (www.elirankantor.com) has been chosen to create the artwork for the album. Release will be in June 2011, and we are really exited about it all.

Oddleif

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Cool,look forward to it.Thanks for the update Olaf!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Cool,look forward to it.Thanks for the update Olaf!

Ditto!

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm really looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMMUNIC NEWS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMUNIC NEWS !   COMMUNIC NEWS ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMMUNIC NEWS !
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next