Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:28 am

Conspiracy In Mind (2005) by Communic
Anyone have any comments on this CD? Someone recommended it to me from this board and I now have it coming from LaLa.

ult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:37 am

Like a blend of NEVERMORE & EVERGREY...Melodic, slightly Technical...Heavy...Dark...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:57 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Like a blend of NEVERMORE & EVERGREY...Melodic, slightly Technical...Heavy...Dark...

I got it on a recommendation that it's similiar to Nevermore. Since I hold that band in such high regard, I was a little dissapointed with Communic. Maybe I need to give it more spins, but nothing really sticks out when I listen to it. Talented guys, well produced music, but it just seems to blend into background music when I play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 10:12 am

I find the similarity to be more vocally and sometimes in the dark, sinister vibe they put off...NEVERMORE is heavier...
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 12:08 pm

It's one of the best CD's i've ever bought, the second CD WAVES OF VISUAL DECAY is far superior...

Definite elements of Nevermore present

Enjoy!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Hello Ultmetal an everyone else here!
I am new here and this is my first post.
In my opinion COMMUNIC is one of the best new bands around!
I have to admit that my view may be coloured by the fact that the band is from my hometown, and the bass player Erik is my neighbour and good friend.Laughing
I have to agree with INVADER that CONSPIRACY is good, and their latest WAVES OF VISUAL DECAY is even better!
ENJOY!!!!Very Happy 🤘 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:24 pm

Awesome band! The Nevermore comparisons really aren't accurate when it comes to the music. Sure, you can find similarities, but only vague similarities, I think. The reason why we're all reminded of Nevermore is because the vocalist sounds identical to Warrell Dane at times. It's ridiculous. Either way, you can't go wrong with this band. And if you like this album—and you should, because it's great—you really need to check out their latest, Waves Of Visual Decay, because, like someone said, it's even better.

Check out the scream here in UNDER A LUMINOUS SKY! That song gives me chills!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 pm

Stunning band! You won't be dissapointed

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:40 pm

Waves Of Visual Decay is by far their best cd very technical metal IMO with some progressive tendencies added in you will love them.

Also Scariot had formers members that are in Communic.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 4:43 pm

So, what's the final verdict? Did you like this, ult?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 8:03 am

I did. Have it in my CD player today as a matter of fact.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic   Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy In MInd (2005) by Communic
Page 1 of 1