Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"

Go down 
+15
firestarter
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
allthingsmetal
MetalH
Joe
brontotex
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
James B.
Thrasher73
nevermore
mc666
Jesusandmetal23
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firestarter
Metal student
Metal student
firestarter

Number of posts : 109

New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:16 pm

I still have my issues with this album, whether it is about sound or style.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I heard it a few times...boring.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

I don't understand the hate for this album because I love it. Same goes with the last Flotsam And Jetsam album. I guess we just have too many anal thrash fans around here. Either that or I'm just too easy to please.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:05 am

Wow, I'm shocked to see all the bad feelings regarding this album. I finally got this one...Of the 12 tracks on this album, I think there are 10 killer ones. My favs in order: Into the Arms of Righteous Anger, Truce, I Chose the Sky, This Hate, Where They Lay, Death of the Meek, Opponents at Sides, River of Rapture, Absence of Light and Relentless Revolution.

It's still weird thinking that Andy and Dennis weren't apart of this album. I was wondering what Andy was doing, and found this.

...can you say SUCKS?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

I am playing this cd again after some time and i have to say its a very good album. Maybe the new one is a little better but this one is cool too, thrash metal old school with a modern production. Good songs that are great after the first playes. What do you guys think about this today, at december 2013???
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:45 pm

This is a pretty good album. Not sure what all the hate is about either. It sounds like a Death Angel album to me. If you don't like it, that's cool. Me ? I'll be jamming to it for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

I thought The Art of Dying & Killing Season were dull. Relentless Retribution sounded like a boost of much needed energy & aggression. Definitely much much better.

The Dream Calls for Blood is fantastic. I like that they wanted to get heavier & faster.

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:39 am

"Relentless Retribution" is by far my favorite post Act III album from the band. There really isn't a clunker regarding any of the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"   New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DEATH ANGEL: "Relentless Retribution"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2