Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds

Go down 
+21
akeldama
Approval Guy
Glenn Rogers
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
325ad
exact33
metalken
mr.electric39
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
ultmetal
GrandNational
tohostudios
Joe
stevegarveyfan
Jesusandmetal23
Stender
mc666
kmorg
troublemagnet
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

BTW this line is hilarous!!!!

Stryper wears the colors yellow and black.
But did you know yellow and black is the color of the devil's livery or clothing!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

The Net is loaded with sites like that one... all of them provide endless unintentional comedy... here's my favorite

http://www.av1611.org/crock.html

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

FF, is this site you have in your last posting for real? They start off by blasting Amy Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find this sh!t hilarous especially this observation regarding Amy Grant:

Amy is dressed in a red robe, (used in witchcraft rituals) flashing on the palms of her hands, a six-pointed-star — A HEXAGRAM

Last edited by manny on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

manny wrote:
FF, is this site you have in your last posting for real? They start off by blasting Amy Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, they hate everybody. They even bash on poor ole Sandi Patti for cryin' out loud. Laughing

Here's another one. Amy Grant doesn't get much love here either:

http://www.biblebelievers.com/Rock1.html

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Freddy that second is even funnier check out this section:

Heavy Metal: Early 70's - Late 70's

Message: Sex, no morality, and drug abuse. Lyrics openly promote rebellion, violence, and homosexuality. Satanic messages are hidden or camouflaged by backwards masking. Also, open sex begins to occur on the dance floors of discos.
Music: Beat and volume increase, driving rhythms captivate listeners. Beat or pulse of music hypnotizes listeners as they are fed evil lyrics. Performers openly admit sexual perversion and act it out on stage, contributing to the moral decay and debasing of society.
Main Performers: Kiss, Rod Stewart, Bee Gees, The Who, Led Zepplin, Elton John, Alice Cooper, Village People, Stevie Wonder, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Jethro Tull, and Deep Purple.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

The Village People and Bee Gees are heavy metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Wow. Hard rock & heavy metal is evil. Ok, I can see that. In theory anyway. But Amy Grant and Jars of Clay? Some folks just don't want any kind of fun EVER for ANYONE.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

manny wrote:

You learn something new every day! Laughing very hard

Notice that on a lot of these pages, the "worst offenders" are bands that either no longer exist, or whose heydays ended years ago? They all seem to think Alice Cooper is still a serious threat to today's youth. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Quote :
They all seem to think Alice Cooper is still a serious threat to today's youth.

He's more of a threat to the older generation with all the greasy, fried, fatty (re: delicious) food he sells at his Cooperstown restaurant. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 604261

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Sandi Patti is bigger threat then Alice, at least according these websites, apparently Sandi Patti has a huge appettie for big macs, long walks on the beaches, and married men who worship SATAN!!!! (ok I made that up)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

manny wrote:

Even better, they list Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, and Boy George under the "Theatrical Satan Rock" heading Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

Even better, they list Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, and Boy George under the "Theatrical Satan Rock" heading Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 201269

I always suspected that these three artists where indeed agents of SATAN
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Those sites are even funnier if, while you read them, you imagine the voice of The Church Lady saying the words:

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Church_lady

"Oooh yes, Stryper. Them young fellas sure do love their yellow and black, don't they? But you know who ELSE wears yellow and black? Ohhh, I dunno... could it beeeeeeee..... SAAAAAAAAA-TAN?"

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

I cannot stand DC Talk's music, actually hate it but the hyperboil on this website not mention their homophobia:

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Newsb The award for the most nauseating display of spiritual blindness easily goes to Jody Davis of the Newsboys. Davis says of their album, Love Liberty Disco,
Back in the 70’s when disco originated, the people who were into that would go to these clubs looking for love and acceptance. That’s something we have in the Church...” (Release, April/May 2000, p. 24)
Discos were homosexual hell-holes of filth and perversion. Here is how secular writers describe “discos”:
Disco music is a “call for gays to come out of the closet.” (Newsweek, April 2, 1979 p. 63)
“For the heyday of disco was also the heyday of recklessness in the ga-hey male life-style. . . it cannot be denied that many ga-hey men saw disco as the theme music of their collective orgy…” (Hole in our Soul, p.281)
“A 1980 handbook for would-be disco proprietors, describes discos as a pleasure palace where the public can ‘abandon themselves to the tidal wave of raw animal emotions that engulfs them’” (Ibid, p.281)
And Davis of the Newsboys likens the homosexual disco to the church!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The Net is loaded with sites like that one... all of them provide endless unintentional comedy... here's my favorite

[url=http://www.av1611.org/crock.html
http://www.av1611.org/crock.html[/quote[/url]]

This guy is too funny. He used to visit my IRC channel in the olden days (#Christian_Metal) and try to convince us that we were devil worshippers. He pretty much hates anything that is not KJV only baptist - which is ironic because the KJV he uses isnt even the orignial text.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

That is very strange that some guy would join a Christian Metal board to tell everyone on it that they worship SATAN!!!!!!!! Poor guy sounds like he was all backed up and needed some female interaction.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

manny wrote:
That is very strange that some guy would join a Christian Metal board to tell everyone on it that they worship SATAN!!!!!!!! Poor guy sounds like he was all backed up and needed some female interaction.

Right On!

Maybe someone should invite him over here? After all we are lost and in need of Salvation. I bet Scott Waters and Glenn Rogers have led more people to Christ than this Bozo! Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 19976
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3