Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds

Go down 
+21
akeldama
Approval Guy
Glenn Rogers
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
325ad
exact33
metalken
mr.electric39
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
ultmetal
GrandNational
tohostudios
Joe
stevegarveyfan
Jesusandmetal23
Stender
mc666
kmorg
troublemagnet
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Empty
PostSubject: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 pm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/CCM/stryper.htm What do you guys think? More dangerous than Black Metal? If you're christian how do you justify listening to "wordly" music? Just playing "devil's advocate" here....

Last edited by troublemagnet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Laughing The title on this thread is wicked!!! Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds 201269

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Slayer or Stryper?

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

the ominous keyboard music really makes this dumbass's message even more forceful and righteous in my opinion. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Slayer or Stryper???

"Worldly" music?????? They are putting the term "worldly" WAY out of context.

"

STRYPER
is a bunch of
Satanic cross-dressing God-haters... and I'm fully convinced, homosexuals as
well.
Urban
Dictionary.com
defines Stryper as... An
ambiguously homosexual hair-metal band who, while adorned in black and
yellow-striped leather, acted as a marketing ploy for Christianity primarily
throughout the 1980's."

Oh yeah, Urban Dictionary is a real reliable source.
As far as Stryper being honest about sinning... does not everyone sin?
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Oh and by the way, "777" is a very occult number. But they weren't using it in that context. They were using it to combat the "666" thing that other metal bands were using.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Holy cow, this guy is saying that there's an upside-down cross in Disciple's album cover! For cryin' out loud, you idiot, it's a friggin' WINDOW!
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:
Holy cow, this guy is saying that there's an upside-down cross in Disciple's album cover! For cryin' out loud, you idiot, it's a friggin' WINDOW!

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds 328982

Speaking of the upside down cross, it was originally a Christian symbol, and is still used in Catholic circles as "St. Peter's Cross".
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Some people just have too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:

I was wondering where he was seeing an upside down cross in that pic. Silly me, of course there's one in that window. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_rolleyes

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Lord have mercy.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

I've seen that site before. It has to be a joke. I mean, c'mon, do they really expect people to believe that there is an upside down cross in that Disciple picture, which BTW, is not an album cover.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:27 pm

That article was hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

How is one ambiguously homosexual? Hey, sounds like a hardcore band name.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm

I like the linking of oz fox's name and the evil ozzie ozbourne. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Clearly there are no upside-down crosses to be seen in the Disciple window, only right-side up ones, indicating that Disciple, unlike St. Peter, apparently think they are equal to their LORD AND SAVIOR to the point they can be crucified right side up just like Him - on a nice Western window manufactured in America's heartland no less - THUS AMOUNTING TO BLASPHEMY.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm

I stopped reading about 1/4 of the way through. I've read enough stuff by pharisaical religionists who don't know about the grace and forgiveness of Jesus.

Let alone who take quotes out of context..... but since that's how they interpret the scripture why am I surprised.....

Not a wise man......
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Who is the dude in the b/w photo with the Stryper logo in the corner?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm

This site has been around forever and he doesnt like much of anything - music or otherwise. I imagine he could find a reason why driving a Ford would make one satanic and of the world...

325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
I stopped reading about 1/4 of the way through. I've read enough stuff by pharisaical religionists who don't know about the grace and forgiveness of Jesus.

Let alone who take quotes out of context..... but since that's how they interpret the scripture why am I surprised.....

Not a wise man......

I agree Man. Wonder if this loser realizes that Blackie is now a Christian? Oh what a glorious day it will be when the hippies and long hairs go marching past people like this up tight holy rolling too gooder!

Last edited by 325ad on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm

325ad wrote:
mr.electric39 wrote:

Not a wise man......

I agree Man. Wonder if this loser realizes that Blackie is now a Christian? Oh what a glorious day it will be when the hippies and long hairs go marching past this up tight high rolling too gooders!

the website guy really doesnt care and isnt interested. Its just best to leave him alone and move on with life.

325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
325ad wrote:
mr.electric39 wrote:

Not a wise man......

I agree Man. Wonder if this loser realizes that Blackie is now a Christian? Oh what a glorious day it will be when the hippies and long hairs go marching past this up tight high rolling too gooders!

the website guy really doesnt care and isnt interested. Its just best to leave him alone and move on with life.

Yeah your probably right! I ought to send him some Real Holy Unblack Metal to mess with and blow his little pea brain sized closed mind! Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds 438278
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Quote :
"Stryper is a bunch of Satanic cross-dressing God-haters...and I'm fully convinced, homosexuals as well. "

You know, I don't even like Stryper at all, but I have some respect for them. They helped make Christian music not totally suck, and they were very pretty all the while. I don't care one bit if they're homosexuals, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't think anybody except this douche cares. It becomes obvious the second the reference to Urban Dictionary is made that this guy has no credibility at all. I really hate people with such narrow-minded views that they have to start outing their own.

And I've got one more thing to say, but I'm not sure it would go over too well...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Quote :
"Stryper is a bunch of Satanic cross-dressing God-haters...and I'm fully convinced, homosexuals as well. "

You know, I don't even like Stryper at all, but I have some respect for them. They helped make Christian music not totally suck, and they were very pretty all the while. I don't care one bit if they're homosexuals, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't think anybody except this douche cares. It becomes obvious the second the reference to Urban Dictionary is made that this guy has no credibility at all. I really hate people with such narrow-minded views that they have to start outing their own.

And I've got one more thing to say, but I'm not sure it would go over too well...

well said bro.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
How is one ambiguously homosexual?

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Ambiguously_gay_duo_5_1

Bada-Bing!

Din'cha ever watch "The Ambiguously ga-hey Duo" on Saturday Night Live?

And oh yeah, the title of this thread makes no sense. Shouldn't it read "Stryper" rather than "Slayer?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next