Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds

Go down 
+21
akeldama
Approval Guy
Glenn Rogers
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
325ad
exact33
metalken
mr.electric39
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
ultmetal
GrandNational
tohostudios
Joe
stevegarveyfan
Jesusandmetal23
Stender
mc666
kmorg
troublemagnet
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Quote :
"Stryper is a bunch of Satanic cross-dressing God-haters...and I'm fully convinced, homosexuals as well. "

You know, I don't even like Stryper at all, but I have some respect for them. They helped make Christian music not totally suck, and they were very pretty all the while. I don't care one bit if they're homosexuals, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't think anybody except this douche cares. It becomes obvious the second the reference to Urban Dictionary is made that this guy has no credibility at all. I really hate people with such narrow-minded views that they have to start outing their own.
well stated.

Schbopo wrote:
And I've got one more thing to say, but I'm not sure it would go over
too well...
you're a pretty intelligent kid, speak your mind.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
Holy cow, this guy is saying that there's an upside-down cross in Disciple's album cover! For cryin' out loud, you idiot, it's a friggin' WINDOW!

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 328982

Speaking of the upside down cross, it was originally a Christian symbol, and is still used in Catholic circles as "St. Peter's Cross".

The inverted cross has always been an Orthodox symbol. For all those that like wearing upside down crosses, this is the day to do it (at least according to the Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox calendar).

Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
Holy cow, this guy is saying that there's an upside-down cross in Disciple's album cover! For cryin' out loud, you idiot, it's a friggin' WINDOW!

Speaking of the upside down cross, it was originally a Christian symbol, and is still used in Catholic circles as "St. Peter's Cross".

The inverted cross has always been an Orthodox symbol. For all those that like wearing upside down crosses, this is the day to do it (at least according to the Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox calendar).

It represents Peter's death, correct? As he was hung on an upside down cross.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

Yup, today they remember the lives of Sts. Peter and Paul and in remembrance for the way Peter was killed, you could wear an upside down cross, because originally and to this day, it doesn't have an evil connotation like the west has made it to be. That's why I never understood why people made a big fuss about inverted crosses. I guess when they miss out on the original symbolism of it, it gets perverted to something really meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:

Yup, today they remember the lives of Sts. Peter and Paul and in remembrance for the way Peter was killed, you could wear an upside down cross, because originally and to this day, it doesn't have an evil connotation like the west has made it to be. That's why I never understood why people made a big fuss about inverted crosses. I guess when they miss out on the original symbolism of it, it gets perverted to something really meaningless.

I believe Satanic circles have used the inverted cross as a perversion of the Christian symbol of the cross. I'm pretty sure that's how it was came to be associated with evil. It should be a symbol of humility though.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 pm

there is a difference. a cross upside down, or Jesus's crucifixion inverted. one is "satanic" the other, not necessarily so.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 am

mc666 wrote:
there is a difference. a cross upside down, or Jesus's crucifixion inverted. one is "satanic" the other, not necessarily so.

Good point MC. No Orthodox would wear an inverted Crucifix with Christ on it, but an upside down cross is fine as long as it's in memory of St. Peter like today's tradition.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 am

Good the title of the thread got changed. At first I thought this was a commentary of DVP new interview with Tom Araya.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 pm

It's called "SHOW BUSINESS." For some reason people just don't get it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:

Yep.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:

the guy that runs this site has had a zillion converations about this stuff and he enjoys just ruffling feathers.

Approval Guy
Metal novice
Metal novice
Approval Guy

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

I knew it!

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 591800 Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 48569+Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 576953 = Stryper

The facts speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 pm

I've read some stuff from this site before and it's crap.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

akeldama wrote:
I've read some stuff from this site before and it's crap.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

I think this site is meant to be a parody. If it is not then it is that makes this site even funnier.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

manny wrote:
I think this site is meant to be a parody. If it is not then it is that makes this site even funnier.

Looks real enough to me. Still hilarious to think that some people have those views.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

exact33 wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:

the guy that runs this site has had a zillion converations about this stuff and he enjoys just ruffling feathers.

He's been unwilling to accept any viewpoint beyond his own, no matter how informed or in context. Sad really.

And by the way, can anybody name a glam metal band that wasn't 'ambiguously homosexual' in the 1980s? Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:46 pm

manny wrote:

I'm starting to think it might be a parody, too. You guys remember that Anti-Metallica site years ago? I can't remember the name of it, but that guy ruffled some serious feather's back in the day. Then when the whole Napster thing went down it just added more fuel to the fire. That was a funny site.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

snooloui wrote:
manny wrote:

Looks real enough to me. Still hilarious to think that some people have those views.

Yea, real or not, there are people out there that live their lives with this sort of mindset. That's more frightening to me than any horror movie/gorefest that Hollywood poops out. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_eek

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 pm

I've long since stopped listening to what these kind of people have to say about what music is Godly and what music isn't. There is so much more to Christianity and being a believer than what music you listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I've long since stopped listening to what these kind of people have to say about what music is Godly and what music isn't. There is so much more to Christianity and being a believer than what music you listen to.

+1

325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Well Said DB!
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Nothing more needs to be said. You nailed it, brother.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

DB, this should be your signature.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
snooloui wrote:
manny wrote:

Yea, real or not, there are people out there that live their lives with this sort of mindset. That's more frightening to me than any horror movie/gorefest that Hollywood poops out. Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_eek

I donot understand this mindset, if these people are for real they deserve my pity, what a tragic waste time speculating on a band's motives and their sexuality. There are real real problems out there deserve special attention not some crap that is not only untrue but frankly unimportant compared to so called 'evils' that these morons are supposedly exposing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds   Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper exposed as Satanic Frauds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next