Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .

Go down 
+16
Chairman_Smith
Damien Solta
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
MetalRob331
fingers
ghost
Shiney
kmorg
Smindas
Required Fields
mc666
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
INVADERS
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
hows does that work. i am working on my guitar all the time and while i ahev had no lessons i can play any tune that is chord based (almost seeing as i know no chords at all)
Well, you'd need some of recording equipment, something digital most likely so you can upload it to the inturdnet.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:55 pm

does it mean cowardly. i thought i had invented a new word by accident. i thought it sounded cool 🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Eyesore is right after all. i have an oxfor english dictionary next to my computer and i looked up craven and it does mean cowardly well i never. i got to it by mispelling caravan on the download festival foruml lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:50 pm

TheGooch wrote:
Eyesore is right after all. i have an oxfor english dictionary next to my computer and i looked up craven and it does mean cowardly well i never. i got to it by mispelling caravan on the download festival foruml lol!

I always think of Wes Craven, director of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Scream" films
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 am

yeah, Craven sounds cool, but the definition ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 am

Eyesore wrote:
Seriously, anyone interested in rockin' a forum tune? Haha. It's all easily done over the net these days.

I can do rock vocal (more modern, though, like Layne Staley), or soft, somber vocals (like Matt Barlow on "I Died For You"), or some death metal/melodeath vocals.
Haha, I'd love to do something like that. I have plenty of generic metal riffs, waiting to be unleashed ;P However, I lack any kind of real recording device and I'm having trouble getting my laptop to record my guitar stuff properly.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:12 am

Over at the CMR Arttie have managed to release 2 full compilation albums with bands posting on the forum. I also think they are trying to make a song written and permoremd by various members of the board.

If someone wants to organize something similar here, let me know, start a thread, and we'll sticky it.

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
Over at the CMR Arttie have managed to release 2 full compilation albums with bands posting on the forum. I also think they are trying to make a song written and permoremd by various members of the board.

If someone wants to organize something similar here, let me know, start a thread, and we'll sticky it.
I think it would be really cool. It can be Heart of Metal's "We Are The World." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .   Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . . - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are any of you Guys in a Metal Band . . .
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3