Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Empty
PostSubject: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 10:13 am

If so, I'd like to ask a favor of you.  It'll just take a minute.

I noticed on the Temple of Blood band page  ( https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Temple_of_Blood/49138 ), under similar artists, it only says "Savage Messiah".  I don't think that's a very good comparison or the only one that could be helpful for people looking around.

I added:
Agent Steel
Annihilator
Deliverance
Forbidden
... and others

Now, apparently a few people have to add a band before it appears in the list.  If you could go over there and add which bands you think are most similar to the style we play it would be really helpful.  You don't have to add the same ones I did, just any that you think that would be similar enough to appeal to fans of another artist.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 1:56 pm

I am part of the forum, but I have never messed around with the Archives themselves.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:03 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
I am part of the forum, but I have never messed around with the Archives themselves.

If you just go to the link above and click on Similar Artists you can add artists or do up/down on the ones you think sound the most like ToB.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Ahh man! Ya gonna go make me listen to your band again? ha. It actually been a while, so I will crank ya tonite and throw some bands on there.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Ahh man!  Ya gonna go make me listen to your band again?  ha.  It actually been a while, so I will crank ya tonite and throw some bands on there.

Cool man. We have stuff on YouTube as well if you don't own both albums. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:09 am

I added Powermad. I don't see it showing up though.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:50 am

I added Powermad.  I don't see it showing up though.

It has to have a score of 3 before it shows up. I'll add it too, but that may not be enough.

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

I just noticed Savage Messiah, Forbidden, Agent Steel, and Annihilator are all listed there now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I just noticed Savage Messiah, Forbidden, Agent Steel, and Annihilator are all listed there now.

Yeah, I disagreed with Savage Messiah and down voted it (I assume a moderator added it) but added the other 3.

What bands would you compare us to RF?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Two or three of the bands mentioned in this thread would be understandable comparisons, though your band also isn't a clone of them, either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 12:08 am

No, we're not a clone of anyone, but it's just looking for similar artists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?   Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are any of you guys members of the Metal-Archives forum?
Page 1 of 1