Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon

Go down 
+12
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
stormspell
Temple of Blood
Morrison
Zdan
kmorg
Jesusandmetal23
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm going to see them play next month with their new singer. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
I'm going to see them play next month with their new singer. Can't wait!

Way cool! The Crimson Glory Fanboy Society (i.e., me) expects to see a full report after the show. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Looks like this box set actually made it into the marketplace after all, despite Drenning's attempts to torpedo it... you can git it for $99.95 at Amazon. Too rich for my blood (and besides, I have all the studio albums on CD already) but thought some of ya might be interested.

Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 35868

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Places-1986-2000-Crimson-Glory/dp/B003UN58ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1286915900&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Places-1986-2000-Crimson-Glory/dp/B003UN58ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1286915900&sr=8-1[/quote[/url]]

Quote :
As long as this box set doesn't cost a right nut to purchase, I'd keep an eye out for that one.

I'll keep the right nut, thanks. Even the "used" price of $75 is too much for me. If I bought that, I'd lose both of my nuts to the wife.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 am

Does anyone have this boxset?

Can anyone give me a review of the packaging - I'm very particular when it comes to having the full artwork of an album. Do the albums come as individual digipacks with their own original artwork?
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Bought my first Crimson Glory.
Heard a song from my ‘ cold songs ‘ thread post.
I must of confused them with King Crimson. Not sure.
Anyways, very strong Queensryche sound. Maybe better.
“ Transcendence “ - has an “ eyes of a stranger “ vibe about it.
Surprised the singers name was “ Midnight “
Not only that but surprised he died at age 47.
Not only that but one of his daughters died, Heaven, at 27.
Fabulous guitar work. Fabulous production.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39461

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 7:43 pm

I don't know if that price for the box set ever came down, but you could purchase all 4 of their releases for less than what this was going for and this box set didn't have anything on it to make it an essential purchase anyhow.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 9:04 pm

007 wrote:
I don't know if that price for the box set ever came down, but you could purchase all 4 of their releases for less than what this was going for and this box set didn't have anything on it to make it an essential purchase anyhow.

There are 2 on Ebay right now (US sellers) and they are well over $250! It's purely a collectors item as , what you wrote is correct, there's nothing offered to male it an essential purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon   Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Glory - Box Set Coming Soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2