Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danzig - On a Wicked Night

Go down 
+12
iamrockerfun
DallasBlack
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Eyesore
akeldama
nevermore
Troublezone
mc666
Zdan
spiritoradio
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Danzig - On a Wicked Night Empty
PostSubject: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Danzig's new single On a Wicked Night from his forthcoming album Deth Red Sabaoth is available for streaming.

http://theendrecords.bandcamp.com/track/danzig-on-a-wicked-night-radio-edit-2

I think it sounds pretty cool and from what I've read this album seems to be more of a return to the hard rock/metal of the first four of his albums. I can safely say that I'm very excited for this album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deth_Red_Sabaoth
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 am

Very cool sounding. Danzig is in top vocal form. This is gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 am

this album should be a good one.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 am

Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 am

Good stuff. Looking forward to some new Danzig.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Gonna get this for sure!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Glad he's done experimenting with modern styles. At least, I hope so. Really cool song, much more in line with the first three albums.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Screw this. I pre-ordered the album. Cannot be bad with titles like this and a track like this can it?
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 am

I really haven't followed Danzig much since How the Gods Kill, but I may check this one out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 am

Leatherface wrote:
I really haven't followed Danzig much since How the Gods Kill, but I may check this one out.

The first three albums are his best. HTGK is my favorite followed closely by Lucifuge.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am

I lost interest after Danzig IV, but this song sounded pretty decent. I might pick up the new album at some point. I still kinda wish he'd get the original band members back together though. I dunno know why. I just do.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 am

Samples from the new album.

http://www.amazon.com/Deth-Red-Sabaoth/dp/B003RGY34S
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 am

WOW! I want this thing now. This sounds amazingly amazing.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

It sounds pretty awesome. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Anyone who wants to pre order this I believe Newbury Comics still has autographed copies. A friend and I bought a copy of that each and also bought the limited edition urn thingy. Unfortunetly I just got a email tonight that its going to be delayed but we get a free download on monday.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:13 pm

I was in Newbury Comics tonight after work, and they were playing this album. Dead serious here: this thing is AWESOME! It's old school Danzig. Less of the bluesy stuff, but it's got that dark rock flavor that was such a big part of the first three albums.

For those that haven't like his latter output, this is the album you want. It sounded killer!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 am

I wish he would bring back John Christ... John and Tommy Victor would be a good team!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 am

Leatherface wrote:

I'm in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Full songs available.

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/10
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm telling you, this CD rocks. Can't wait to buy it tomorrow. Haven't said that about Danzig album in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I'm telling you, this CD rocks. Can't wait to buy it tomorrow. Haven't said that about Danzig album in a long long time.

From what i've heard i agree with you. It sounds excellent just like the old days!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

haven't heard the whole thing yet, but it's going to the front of my want list.

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

hmm... just listening the new album and have to say, it sounds very good. much better than Ozz's new album. i like the Danzig "new" clear voice. looks like new return to the roots. very well.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm

One listen in, and this will be hard to top for my album of the year. I can't see how any fan of the first four wouldn't love this.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Just got one at Best Buy today. Overall i like it but there's a couple songs that sound like they are lo-fi demos. Other than the inconsistent production, it's a good comeback for DANZIG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzig - On a Wicked Night   Danzig - On a Wicked Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danzig - On a Wicked Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next