Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!

Go down 
+7
Chairman_Smith
Damien Solta
Smindas
Required Fields
mc666
ultmetal
TheGooch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:50 am

axewielder wrote:
I saw a live video of Metallica on YouTube playing a song entitled "The New Song" and it was LONG! (Besides the fact that Rob Trujillo forgot to de-tune his friggin bass) And no, it sounds nothing like St.Anger. It sounded awesome (except the fact that James' singing wasn't really on par)

Both New Songs have been axed
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:26 am

I lost all faith in Metallica in the mid 90s and do not expect anything but disapointment coming our way. No
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:22 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I lost all faith in Metallica in the mid 90s and do not expect anything but disapointment coming our way. No

AMEN silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:27 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I do believe you're the only deaf metal fan on the forum.
not quite...
https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Heart-Of-Metal-f1/New-Exodus-samples-here-t2517.htm#44474
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I'm expecting St. Anger Part II.

yeah, I hate to say this but I'm predicting that the new album will suck major. IMO Metallica are done. Put the 80's Metallica high on a pedestal, we will never ever hear anything like that again from them. Cherish those 80's albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 pm

This album will sound nothing like St. Anger II. It'll be more like the Load and Reload albums with touches of their early stuff. St. Anger was therapy, plain and simple. An exorcism, if you will. It should have been recorded, but never released.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:41 pm

maybe could have released it as part of a boxset or as a bonus disc on the new album

apparently the new album has bery fast bits and slow bits according to kirk
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:55 pm

i bet they'll postpone the album until 2009, and release a dvd on how they struggled with the band and couldn't make it. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:02 am

EvyMetal wrote:
i bet they'll postpone the album until 2009, and release a dvd on how they struggled with the band and couldn't make it. Razz
lol!

apparently the recording is going very smoothly according to metallica.com but of course it has already been delayed once until 2008 when it was supposed to be released this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!   Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Press! - Lars Ulrich speeks about new metallica album!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2