Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?

Go down 
+17
kmorg
powermacho
XYZ
MetalRob331
troublemagnet
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Hamer12
GrandNational
Lurideath
SlaytanicPOWER
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
holydiver97595
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Empty
PostSubject: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

I don't know why, but I felt like listening to some really, really dark metal just a few moments ago. I can't seem to find anything that is quite dark enough though, seeing as I've listened to all of my death metal albums about 10 times a piece. Anyway, what is, in your opinion, the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?

(PS: Although it sounds like this is going to mostly be death metal... well, there's no point to my noting this, as it most likely will be a death metal song)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 pm

My vote: "Gravitational Constant" off of Type O Negative's "SLOW DEEP & HARD" album.

Hell, just about anything on that album now that I think about it. And it ain't death metal neither. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Not death metal, but when I think of 'dark, angry metal' I think of:

Slayer - Raining Blood
Slayer - Angel of Death

Heck, anything off "Reign in Blood".

Last edited by Metallic Blaze on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Heavy, slow, nasty, burnt and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 pm

impossible to name one song, but something from Celtic Frost - Monotheist should help.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Bethlehem - Verschleierte Irreligiosität

SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Heaviest: Demolition Hammer : Pyroclastic Annihilation
Angriest: Agoraphobic Nosebleed : Razor Blades
Darkest: Celtic Frost: "Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh"
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 am

Celtic fROST - Circle of the Tyrants
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 am

Antestor - Demonic Seduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTqOACuxsQ

The beginning vocals are great. Song just sounds evil and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 am

Crowbar - Nothing More
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 am

IMO, nothing has ever topped the darkness of "Black Sabbath" by Black Sabbath...the world's first evil riff...
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 am

If you consider the topic, Metallica's Fade to Black could be one, even if it is a "ballad". As for fast songs, Slayer's Hell Awaits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 am

'In My Darkest Hour' by Megadeth always manages to drag lower when I'm already feeling pretty down and bitter. 'Fade to Black' too.

Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Slayer's Disciple off of God Hates Us All.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever?   What is the heaviest, most dark, most angry metal song ever? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Evergrey - Different Worlds (by far the darkest song I ever heard, I get goose bumps every time I hear this. Tom pours his soul into this song)