Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemy Of The Sun - Caedium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Enemy Of The Sun - Caedium Empty
PostSubject: Enemy Of The Sun - Caedium   Enemy Of The Sun - Caedium Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Really looking forward to this album!

Quote :
"Another End Of The Rainbow", a brand new song from ENEMY OF THE SUN, the German band featuring guitarist Waldemar Sorychta — former member of GRIP INC./DESPAIR and producer for such bands as LACUNA COIL and MOONSPELL — is available for streaming at this location. The track comes off the group's second album, "Caedium", which will be released in Europe on May 28 via Massacre Records.

ENEMY OF THE SUN vocalist Jules Näveri (also in PROFANE OMEN) recently stated about the forthcoming CD, "We recorded 14 songs plus intro and outro. Most likely we're putting 12 songs on the album and it's not going to be an easy pick. I like all of 'em and it's going to be a battle of choosing the best ones 'cause they're all the best ones.

"I have to say what we're doing at the moment is very spectacular. So much emotions in this album. As you probably agree with me, we have never done things the most ordinary way — ordinary equals boring.

"This album is definately going to be much heavier than the debut. It has parts for you to scream for, it has parts for you to cry for. We also have a very strong working title for the album which we're most probably going to keep."

ENEMY OF THE SUN's last album, "Shadows", was released in North America via The End Records on January 22, 2008 with an exclusive bonus track called "Enemigo del Sol".

Sorychta previously stated about the band, "I call ENEMY OF THE SUN my family because in a family you have to feel comfortable. If not, it's not a good family. ENEMY is a good one. It's the way I wake up and feel the excitment about this band. It's the way I go to bed and want to stay awake because of this band. Music without limits, pure power saved in every note, deepest emotions bound in tones, burning pleasure in each single tune."

headbanger
Back to top Go down

Enemy Of The Sun - Caedium
Page 1 of 1