Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firestream Music Vault

Go down 
+7
metalken
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
stepcousin
Troublezone
Addy
ultmetal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Firestream Music Vault Empty
PostSubject: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 am

Does anyone here post at the Firestream Music Vault? This is a great resource for Christian metal. It's sort of like HeavyHarmonies.com, but for Christian hard rock and metal. It also allows anyone who is a member to post a review or rate the CD.

http://firestreamvault.com/

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am

I used to when I would post on Firestream, I was never much of a fan of their forums but I thought the vault was a very sweet resource
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am

I used to post on it a few years ago before the original firestream was shut down.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

It's actually no longer part of Firestream, though they kept the name. It's now part of the Blabberboard. Still a great resource.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

I posted in the vault like a maniac 5 or so years ago but I havent posted in about 3 years. I still go there ever so often to check out if there are any hard rock/heavy metal christian bands that I may have overlooked from the 80's and 90's.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 am

People need to be discussing and rating our later demo, the first one which isn't very good has all this stuff, and the really good one has next to nothing, haha.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I can no longer log into the Vault section of the place. I've been bugging them about it for two months, but nobody seems to really care. I'm only a moderator.....

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 pm

I too have been unable to log on, and with no response for like four months, but I am not a mod. Razz
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

scott,my review is up..infact two different ones since i had lost my first username..metalmemom and then with sherri..both for Ultimatum!! glad to do it,let me know what else i can do? i would be happy to pay them another visit on Ultimatums behalf!! Firestream Music Vault 11840 Firestream Music Vault 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am

I use it all the time and post new stuff in the vault almost weekely as a Vault Manager, Kmorg dude that is just wrong! Firestream Music Vault Icon_redface

Last edited by 325ad on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 am

A few years ago, they wanted me to be a mod. I never did anything, haven't been to the site in ages.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 am

I was able to login to it with my old account so ill be updating soon I always loved the vault
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah, I add new stuff to the vault anytime I get my hands on something new. It's a great resource.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firestream Music Vault   Firestream Music Vault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firestream Music Vault
Page 1 of 1