Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?

Go down 
+4
zombiewalkin
Stender
mc666
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 am

This site is similar to Heavy Harmonies and Metal-Archives, but it's all Christian Metal, Hard Rock, etc. You can rate albums, leave reviews, etc. It's probably one of the most exhaustive collections of Christian metal there is.

http://musicvault.firestream.net/index.php?go=front

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:40 am

they don't appear to be as elitist as metal-archives, which is a good thing in my book.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:12 pm

mc666 wrote:
they don't appear to be as elitist as metal-archives, which is a good thing in my book.

No. They are not. It's not even real strict on the "Christian" aspect. There are many bands included with "positive" lyrics as well.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 pm

sweet, I need a new christian metal archives site to check out.....I'm so frustrated with heavens metal!!
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:21 pm

Cool, I had forgotten about the firestream vault!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 pm

sweet, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:56 pm

i'm familiar, but some great bands i love aren't there......
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 pm

sharatan wrote:

Like?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:09 am

Been there a couple times Smile It's a huge vault, not too much missing from there but I'm sure there's always something out there that is under the radar that deserves to be in the Vault. And like Ult said, it's not just Christian stuff, but alot of "positive" or maybe neutral-leaning-toward-christian stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 pm

I just checked it out for the first time the other night...I must say this site is the best for christian metal info. I love it how they include many oldschool christpunk as well as metal.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:23 pm

cool. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:56 am

ultmetal wrote:
sharatan wrote:

Like?

how 'bout these?

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? 675

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? 70469

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? OblivionKnight

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? 126911
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 am

Are those Christian bands? If so, get me some more info on them and I will add them to the vault. I am an administrator there.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

No. They are not. It's not even real strict on the "Christian" aspect. There are many bands included with "positive" lyrics as well.

MC666, you know what gets to me about Metal Archives? They can have a band like Deep Purple on there but refuse to list a band like Led Zeppelin. Weird. How many people would agree that Led Zep were far more metallic that DP? The first 3 DP albums are pop-psychedelic rock.

On a side note Ult, at one time I was making so many suggestions to Firestream that one of the administrators wanted me to sign up and add the bands/albums myself. I'm too computer illiterate to start messing around with a website Razz.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

GrandNational wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

MC666, you know what gets to me about Metal Archives? They can have a band like Deep Purple on there but refuse to list a band like Led Zeppelin. Weird. How many people would agree that Led Zep were far more metallic that DP? The first 3 DP albums are pop-psychedelic rock.

On a side note Ult, at one time I was making so many suggestions to Firestream that one of the administrators wanted me to sign up and add the bands/albums myself. I'm too computer illiterate to start messing around with a website Razz.

You don't have to be too computer literate to do that job. It's easy. It's all just "add album" and fill in the blanks. "Add bands" and fill in the blanks.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:40 pm

ultmetal wrote:
You don't have to be too computer literate to do that job. It's easy. It's all just "add album" and fill in the blanks. "Add bands" and fill in the blanks.

I still have the complete instructions saved somewhere in my e-mail box. I thought one day I'd make use of it, but it still has not materialized. Maybe one day.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?   Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here familiar with FIRESTREAM MUSIC VAULT?
Page 1 of 1