Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what TV shows?

Go down 
+30
Getizzyback
James B.
Dave the Boss
QuothTheRaven
Addy
MetalRob331
akeldama
chewie
Metal Misfit
Wargod
Hamer12
XYZ
TheGooch
sheets
manny
kmorg
T-Roy
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Rex
Fat Freddy
msmjp
Thrasher73
exact33
thejokeriv
Leatherface
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

what TV shows? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:44 pm

exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I am getting back in Doctor Who. I also watch some of the Britcoms:

Red Dwarf
Last of the summer Wine
Keeping up appearances

Shut Up!!! I love those shows! I've been getting into a Dr. Who mood lately myself. In fact there was some old guy demoing in my store and I swore he played one of the Doctors(Well, he was dressed the part, at least. Red bow tie, suspenders and a derby hat)

I am a Doctor who fanatic. I have all the older series on tape and have been following the new one closely. I took some time out to go Stargating again but DW is the bomb!

Nice to see there's more of us out there. Doctor Who is my favourite show of all time, and arguably the greatest format for a show ever. Anywhere in time and space? Check. Change the lead actor? Check? In a time machine disguised as a police box? Check. Genius.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

Sutekh wrote:
exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I am getting back in Doctor Who. I also watch some of the Britcoms:

Red Dwarf
Last of the summer Wine
Keeping up appearances

Shut Up!!! I love those shows! I've been getting into a Dr. Who mood lately myself. In fact there was some old guy demoing in my store and I swore he played one of the Doctors(Well, he was dressed the part, at least. Red bow tie, suspenders and a derby hat)

I am a Doctor who fanatic. I have all the older series on tape and have been following the new one closely. I took some time out to go Stargating again but DW is the bomb!

Nice to see there's more of us out there. Doctor Who is my favourite show of all time, and arguably the greatest format for a show ever. Anywhere in time and space? Check. Change the lead actor? Check? In a time machine disguised as a police box? Check. Genius.

It really is. Name another show that changes lead character 10 times and still lives on. DW is really the epitome of international icon. Glad to see another whovian here!

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:27 pm

The CBS Monday night comedies.
Family Feud
Jeopardy
The Mentalist
Modern Family
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm

I enjoy watching...
All the CSI's
Chelsea Lately
House
reruns of That 70's Show
Top Gear on BBC America
Chuck
reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 4 Icon_minitime