Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what TV shows?

Go down 
+30
Getizzyback
James B.
Dave the Boss
QuothTheRaven
Addy
MetalRob331
akeldama
chewie
Metal Misfit
Wargod
Hamer12
XYZ
TheGooch
sheets
manny
kmorg
T-Roy
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Rex
Fat Freddy
msmjp
Thrasher73
exact33
thejokeriv
Leatherface
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

what TV shows? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:
These days I'm addicted to The Big Bang Theory

That's not what your wife has been telling everyone. Wink

I'll have you know, she's very pleased with my 12 centimeters........ measured from the floor and up

lol!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Oh yeah, lately I've been catching re-runs of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (one of my favorite shows of the 90s/early 00s) and rediscovering what a cool show that was.
For some odd reason they air on the LOGO network, a channel geared towards the ga-hey and lesbian community (??) -- not a channel I would watch otherwise (I am not in their, shall we say, "target demographic"), so I never would've even known that "Buffy" was back on the air if I hadn't stumbled upon it one night while channel surfing.

My wife and I also catch reruns of the 90s series "Charmed" on TNT every so often. She watches it for the stories, I watch it for the cleavage. what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_lol Seriously, "Charmed" was the best jiggle show since "Charlie's Angels." What a cast!! Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, and later on, Rose McGowan -- nom nom nom nom!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh yeah, lately I've been catching re-runs of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (one of my favorite shows of the 90s/early 00s) and rediscovering what a cool show that was.

The first 3 seasons of buffy were fun tv. Once they blew up the high school the show lost a lot. Did you watch Angel?

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The only TV shows I watch religiously anymore are "The Simpsons" and "LOST." I'm anxiously waiting for SyFy's "Warehouse 13" to start its second season, which should be coming soon.

I liked Warehouse 13 as well. good show!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

The first 3 seasons of buffy were fun tv. Once they blew up the high school the show lost a lot. Did you watch Angel?

Yeah, "Angel" was great. They were re-running that on TNT for a while too, dunno if they still are. When "Angel" and "Buffy" were airing together on the WB, "Angel" was totally kicking Buff's a$$. I agree with ya, once Buffy got out of high school the show started to slip.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
For some odd reason they air on the LOGO network, a channel geared towards the ga-hey and lesbian community (??)

It's because in the later seasons Willow would yell "I'M ga-hey!" at certain points Wink

I thought Buffy was a really good show through the first three seasons, kind of wavered a bit in the fourth, and then managed a decent fifth season before totally collapsing into unwatchable crap for the rest of its run. I liked Angel's first couple of seasons but couldn't quite maintain my interest in it beyond that.

These days I've been watching FlashForward, which is actually pretty dumb but the central mystery is kind of intriguing so I keep watching it Smile I also watch Supernatural, which isn't as good as it used to be but I guess I'll keep watching until it becomes really bad. My wife is also a huge CSI (Las Vegas) fan, so I watch that with her.

Other than that, I mostly re-watch old shows - X-Files, Twin Peaks, Star Trek (original), Firefly. I've been thinking about getting into Fringe lately.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:01 pm

glee. its metal headbanger
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

The Office
MASH
PTI
Flashforward
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Ghost Hunters
Sanford & Son. funniest show on tv ever.
I don't watch a lot of tv. Too much other stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 am

Still working on season three:

what TV shows? - Page 2 Normal_season3dvd
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 am

We catch on a regular basis:

Lost (best show on the tube)
Supernatural
The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad

and the occassional Monsterquest

Can't stand any reality tv (just plain stupid if you ask me)
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

All CSI's, Mercy, both NCIS, Criminal Minds weekly.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm

The CBS Monday comedies:

- How I Met Your Mother (I also watch past seasons on Lifetime On Demand)
- Rules of Engagement (so much better than Accidentally On Purpose, the show it replaced)
- Two and a Half Men
- The Big Bang Theory

I also watch Burn Notice, Gary Unmarried, That Metal Show, The New Adventures of Old Christine and pro wrestling. That's about it besides syndicated/cable reruns and channel flipping but I have been looking forward to the new season of Billy the Exterminator. I missed the premiere this past week and I'm still waiting for A&E to put it on demand. what TV shows? - Page 2 594227
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 am

CSI: Miami (season three)

wow this season is gripping. Calleigh just keeps leading me on!!!

what TV shows? - Page 2 Ep8
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 am

And by the way ... that's gotta be 'sexy outfit of the year' of HEART OF METAL awards!!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I basically watch theses everyweek.

All CSI's , both NCIS, Crimnal Minds, Trauma, Mercy, V....oh yeah and my 3 soaps AMC, DOOL, Y&R......

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I am getting back in Doctor Who. I also watch some of the Britcoms:

Red Dwarf
Last of the summer Wine
Keeping up appearances

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Currently watching the first game of the Final Four.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm

exact33 wrote:

Red Dwarf
Last of the summer Wine
Keeping up appearances

Shut Up!!! I love those shows! I've been getting into a Dr. Who mood lately myself. In fact there was some old guy demoing in my store and I swore he played one of the Doctors(Well, he was dressed the part, at least. Red bow tie, suspenders and a derby hat)

Lets see,

Cops (THE best reality show EVER! - I gotta watch)
Modern Family (...do you see any burros in the streets here... what TV shows? - Page 2 201269 Ed O'Neil kills)
Fringe (it has a nice X Files thing goin' on)
Criminal Minds
Max Headroom reruns
Seinfeld reruns
Firefly (we have the whole thing on a DVD set)
Arrested Development (when it was on)
Football when its the season
March Madness Baby!!!!!
CSI Miami (I think its a horrible show, but I love it)
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 am

tohostudios wrote:
The only TV shows I watch regularly are WWE programming, TNA Impact and SportCenter.

But I have several complete series on DVD:

The Twilight Zone
Babylon 5
Monty Python's Flying Circus
MASH
Star Trek (original)

I also have the complete first 2 seasons of Masters Of Horror

Schweeeet!

I'm into M*A*S*H*, Smackdown!, Raw, NXT, TNA, ESPNEWS, Silent Library, Star Trek, Star Trek The Next Generation, Star Trek The Animated Series, Seinfeld, Babylon 5, Tales From The Darkside, Sanford & Son, Everybody Hates Chris, etc. I also started to watch Night Gallery, good stuff.

There's a show on the BBC that a friend passed me called Coupling, it's pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:28 pm

chewie wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Red Dwarf
Last of the summer Wine
Keeping up appearances

Shut Up!!! I love those shows! I've been getting into a Dr. Who mood lately myself. In fact there was some old guy demoing in my store and I swore he played one of the Doctors(Well, he was dressed the part, at least. Red bow tie, suspenders and a derby hat)

I am a Doctor who fanatic. I have all the older series on tape and have been following the new one closely. I took some time out to go Stargating again but DW is the bomb!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Watched a alot of Barney Miller episodes from Season 3, very funny show and amazing at the same time how dated, peps smoking indoors, type writers, no cellphones.

Watched the pilot episode of the 'Incredible Hulk' used to love this show as a kid and later on going to maybe watch an episode or two of the short lived series based on DC Comics 'Birds of Prey'. All these DVD's courtesy of my local library.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Libraries are great Manny! I watched the complete Hardy Boys mysteries on DVD from there!

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 pm

24,24,24... Jack Bauer FTW... I hate television and the only time I watch it is if the Philly sports teams are on.

24 is the only show I can get into. I like Ghost Hunters and CSI as well. With CSI its all about the original people.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Some of my fav shows

Titus
Hells Kitchen
Man Vs Food
Cosby Show
Perfect Strangers
Tudors
Dexter
West Wing
Oz
Married with Children
Friends