Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what TV shows?

Go down 
+30
Getizzyback
James B.
Dave the Boss
QuothTheRaven
Addy
MetalRob331
akeldama
chewie
Metal Misfit
Wargod
Hamer12
XYZ
TheGooch
sheets
manny
kmorg
T-Roy
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Rex
Fat Freddy
msmjp
Thrasher73
exact33
thejokeriv
Leatherface
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
Metallic Blaze
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

what TV shows? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

When I get the time, I've been watching the series "American Gothic" on hulu.com. Anyone remember that short-lived, but great show? I also watch a lot of History, Discovery, and NatGeo. Most mainstream TV doesn't thrill me at all. My wife and I often watch House Hunters together, too. More her choice than mine usually what TV shows? - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Watched '24' as I do every Monday
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

watching the NCAA National Championship game.

Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 am

Trading Spouses was on two hours ago, with that awesome God Warrior blablabla lady. TV at its finest. Laughing
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 am

It's Tuesday - LOST!!!!!!!!!! Followed by V!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 am

thejokeriv wrote:
It's Tuesday - LOST!!!!!!!!!! Followed by V!!!!

Woot!!!! what TV shows? - Page 3 11840

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am

Last evening caught the final shows in the American Pickers & Pawn Stars season.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
When I get the time, I've been watching the series "American Gothic" on hulu.com. Anyone remember that short-lived, but great show?

I do. It was a pretty cool show ("Someone's at the door").Shame it didn't last long.

Looking forward to LOST tonight. Awesome show !
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm

manny wrote:

I was very shocked President H. got executed before Jack got there. That is why I love the show. Pretty awesome season going as always.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

I won't be able to catch Lost tonight as we're going out to eat at Red Robin.

But I sure as bears crap in the woods will watch V!!!

Wouldn't miss that show if life depended on it ... oh wait. Nevermind.

what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_wink

And if you like THIS season of V ... just wait until next fall when the second season starts!!! It's supposed to be OUTRAGEOUS!!!

what TV shows? - Page 3 V-newseries
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Last night I watched WWE Raw as I always do on Monday nights with the boys
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
manny wrote:

I was very shocked President H. got executed before Jack got there. That is why I love the show. Pretty awesome season going as always.

I like that show, but somehow I lost touch with it after the first season.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Addy wrote:
Last night I watched WWE Raw as I always do on Monday nights with the boys

Hehe, nice Addy, nice! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
if you like THIS season of V ... just wait until next fall when the second season starts!!! It's supposed to be OUTRAGEOUS!!!

what TV shows? - Page 3 V-newseries

You know for sure there will be a 2nd season of V?

That would be great, I've been hearing the ratings have slipped and a 2nd season was unlikely.....

BTW, I'm into V and Flash Forward...that is it for TV for me.

My shows of the past include

Jericho
Journeyman
Drew Carey Show
Grace Under Fire
Norm
Ellen
Three's Company
Dawson's Creek (the wife got me into that crap!)

old, cheesy Sci-Fi stuff is great like
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Battlestar Galactica (hated the remake)
Star Trek
Earth 2
original V (with the cheesy lizard babies and mice buffet)

probally forgot some, but TV is just not the same for me anymore, sick of the Survivor crap, what do people see in this show? It's like super boring watching somebody sit around and b!tch about someone else they don't like, I mean come on already, put a fork in that crap already........

Good Luck V, hope it survives...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 am

I watched an episode of "Curious George" with my kids this morning before I left the house... does that count?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

LOST!!!!!!! and V!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 am

I watched the latest round of Ninja Warrior the other day. Amazing to see that someone actually beat the course for only the third time Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am

sheets wrote:
I watched the latest round of Ninja Warrior the other day. Amazing to see that someone actually beat the course for only the third time what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_smile

I love that show. I especially like the early elimination rounds when they show the goofier contestants that don't stand a chance. And the 'Women of Ninja Warrior' are hot!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Watching NAS(neck)CAR right now. Talledega baby!!!!! what TV shows? - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 am

Continuing on with The Pretender Season 1

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 am

Got caught up last night on a couple of backlogged Simpsons episodes I've recorded over the past few weeks but haven't had time to watch...

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 am

M*A*S*H

I'm up to season 6.

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 am

Watched half of the first season of 30 Rock on Netflix.

I love this freakin show.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 am

All the usuals on DIY.Desperate Landscapes,Turf Wars,Yard Crashers.I'm a sucker for the Do It Yourself Network.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Watched half of the first season of 30 Rock on Netflix.

I love this freakin show.

Yup great show. The jokes fly fast and furious. You could watch the same episode 5 times and catch something different each viewing. Speaking of which...

IFC has been running Arrested Developement. Best cancelled-in-it's-prime show I've ever seen.

PostSubject: Re: what TV shows?   what TV shows? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what TV shows?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next