Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"

Go down 
+17
SideShowDisaSter
Gilbert
steelers
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Lurideath
Dave the Boss
Thrasher73
stepcousin
Orion Crystal Ice
AchrisK
metalhead777
ultmetal
Troublezone
kmorg
James B.
Temple of Blood
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Awww man, I was going to call my new album A Show of Force. New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 505193

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I still haven't got the last cd yet!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 am

nevermore wrote:
I still haven't got the last cd yet!

Dude!

Here ya go man, I did half the work for ya: http://stormspell.bigcartel.com/product/speed-thrash-metal-titles
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Just send me all the money you have and I'll think about it.

How about 50 euros and a pack of smokes? Razz
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
Just send me all the money you have and I'll think about it.

How about 50 euros and a pack of smokes? Razz

I don't smoke so I'll have to ask for about 5000 Euros. That's like 10,000 pesos I think. Just paypal it to me and I'll get right on this.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

Any closer to picking a cover song?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Any closer to picking a cover song?

Not yet man, still weighing options. Focusing on the original stuff at the present.
Back to top Go down
steelers
Metal student
Metal student
steelers

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Cover "Haunts of Violence." I would like to see you go in that vocal direction anyway (more aggressive, more variation). Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I think we're gonna have more aggression. That's a cool song but I don't think we'll be covering it anytime soon (although I have messed with it from time to time on guitar). I never really thought of SACRAMENET as a band with much vocal variation though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I love temple of blood.

Buying the new album is gonna be a real pain in the New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 37951 , as it will probably never be imported to the region. New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Where do you live Gilbert?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 am

Temple of Blood wrote:

Beirut - lebanon.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Beirut - lebanon.

Hmm, I think you're right that it'll never be imported there. Do you have many metal distros there?

But if you're willing to pay overseas shipping of a few dollars more then that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Still debating what cover song to do ....
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 am

Temple of Blood wrote:

Still think you should do the tune I sent you the other day. The sound surely fits in with what you guys do, and there actually IS vocal variation! New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_lol

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Still think you should do the tune I sent you the other day. The sound surely fits in with what you guys do, and there actually IS vocal variation! New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_lol

It's a cool song, need to listen to it more but it's a bit too obscure and I don't think anyone but you and I would know it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Beirut - lebanon.

Hmm, I think you're right that it'll never be imported there. Do you have many metal distros there?

But if you're willing to pay overseas shipping of a few dollars more then that shouldn't be much of a problem.

I can still manage to buy it once i'm in Europe, that is if it's available there. If not, i'll ask my brother who's settled in the US to buy it for me.

And i would recommend UDO's infected as a cover song. It rules New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

It's a cool song, need to listen to it more but it's a bit too obscure and I don't think anyone but you and I would know it. Smile

Oh, I'd say a FEW more people than you and me. Not many though! New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_lol

It WOULD show that you're made of tr00, arcane steel! New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Lol

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Gilbert wrote:
And i would recommend UDO's infected as a cover song. It rules New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 11840

Never heard that one. The only UDO album I've ever owned I think was called "Faceless World".
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Never heard that one. The only UDO album I've ever owned I think was called "Faceless World".

Check it out on you tube man. It's fast and aggressive. New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 am

aaargh ...... messing around on guitar with some covers ...

still can't choose .....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 am

Who's engineering this one? You should try to get Bill Metoyer or one of his assistants.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm

I really wanna get Sterling Winfield to mix and master it. If not him, then maybe the guy that did the latest 3 INCHES OF BLOOD CD. I thought that had a good sound overall. Of course, we'll track it locally at the studio that our drummer works at.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 pm

The title "A Show of Force" reminds me of (Forced Entry) for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
I really wanna get Sterling Winfield to mix and master it. If not him, then maybe the guy that did the latest 3 INCHES OF BLOOD CD. I thought that had a good sound overall. Of course, we'll track it locally at the studio that our drummer works at.

Sterling is a good choice... but Terry Date is better.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 pm

If I can suggest a cover-version that would fit you guys (as I know your two CD's back-to-back - bought them in Poland even) it would be Heathen "Death By Hanging". I think that would fit you perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album:  "A Show of Force" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album: "A Show of Force"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next